Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-06-2019, 04:17 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I think it was about two women. Who got beaten up for being lesbians and someone said Lezzas or something...
Yeah that rings a bell.
Old 08-06-2019, 04:19 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
What was this thread about again ?
Hitler. Brexit. Ok, we got that out of the way.
Old 08-06-2019, 04:56 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Yes it is, perhaps some of the most fervent posters on here should realise that other posters on the "homophobia" threads are probably not at all homophobic (or racist etc) but, on the other hand, not necessarily as fervent about attacking homophobia as they are.

I liken it to a football fan who might occasionally check the result of a team whilst not being all that bothered whether they have actually won or lost. Such a fan might even be inclined to rib the more fervent supporters on their bulletin board, or even try to calm them down when they get frantic about poor results
Indeed Skint and Timbo are so indifferent to the subject they are hardly to be seen on such threads.
Old 08-06-2019, 04:59 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
...but imo he knows exactly what he is doing.
Agreed.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:32 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Indeed Skint and Timbo are so indifferent to the subject they are hardly to be seen on such threads.
Indeed, you have noticed that my involvement on these threads is merely to temper or counterbalance the postulations of those who are more impassioned about their subject.

Plus I haven't got much on at the moment!
Old 08-06-2019, 06:51 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:

The BBS is indeed a great time filler.

However at times it can also be a helpful place for information, Palace, football and generally, and also to gauge opinion.

At its best it also a centre of laughs and a supportive community, as evidenced by raising money and threads such as the depression thread.

However the tendency for some threads to descend into agenda pushing, personality and side taking can be irritating but it is part of the internet everywhere.

Where I draw line is where a poster is clearly intent on winding up for attention's sake, ie making the thread, whether intentionally or not, all about them.It then becomes a mistake to engage as whatever you say is providing them with the attention they crave.

When that happens its best to consider posters trolls and place on ignore so as to avoid the temptation to engage. I have eventually done that with a few, all of whom subsequently went on to get banned.

So my banned list was empty, bar Phil Barber who I added because of Palace rather than general chat reasons, but I have added skintagain as I have come to realise that he adds nothing but takes away a lot and again makes it all about him. I am tempted to continually ridicule him but he is a troll and I prefer to be positive.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
So my banned list was empty, bar Phil Barber who I added because of Palace rather than general chat reasons, but I have added skintagain as I have come to realise that he adds nothing but takes away a lot and again makes it all about him. I am tempted to continually ridicule him but he is a troll and I prefer to be positive.
I think Skintagain is alright, he is not seeking notoriety, he just finds the approach and opinions of certain posters on threads of this nature to be tedious and chooses to counter it, rather than ignore it which most posters choose to do

There is no new info from them, they just repeat the same things, and then cuss when you disagree
Old 08-06-2019, 07:18 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:

Photo?

You saucy little minx!
Old 08-06-2019, 07:27 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I always think it takes a group of people to make it all about one person, some cannot deny that they follow skint around from thread to thread post to post sniping which makes it about him,I don't agree or disagree I just don't get involved and again some have to,don't know why?
Old 08-06-2019, 08:02 PM
My source from Ocean Park

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
The BBS is indeed a great time filler.

However at times it can also be a helpful place for information, Palace, football and generally, and also to gauge opinion.

At its best it also a centre of laughs and a supportive community, as evidenced by raising money and threads such as the depression thread.

However the tendency for some threads to descend into agenda pushing, personality and side taking can be irritating but it is part of the internet everywhere.

Where I draw line is where a poster is clearly intent on winding up for attention's sake, ie making the thread, whether intentionally or not, all about them.It then becomes a mistake to engage as whatever you say is providing them with the attention they crave.

When that happens its best to consider posters trolls and place on ignore so as to avoid the temptation to engage. I have eventually done that with a few, all of whom subsequently went on to get banned.

AJ, putting me on iggy would be a terrible mistake, you would stop learning at that point.
Let me help you.
Old 08-06-2019, 08:03 PM
My source from Ocean Park

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I think Skintagain is alright, he is not seeking notoriety, he just finds the approach and opinions of certain posters on threads of this nature to be tedious and chooses to counter it, rather than ignore it which most posters choose to do

There is no new info from them, they just repeat the same things, and then cuss when you disagree
One has to respond though.
Old 08-06-2019, 08:12 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Skint is a character - he's not real. He plays the role very well tbf. One of the better actors on here.
Old 08-06-2019, 08:22 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Skint is a character
Close! It begins with C
Old 08-06-2019, 08:32 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 08-06-2019, 09:00 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Skint has just taken over from Biggin.