Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-06-2019, 02:20 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
It's just a double exposure isn't it?
Old 15-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Count me in, Usborne children's book are still superb. Though they tend to stick to the factual these days. There's certainly something about Bluebell Hill. I spoke to a traffic policeman that attended a reported incident and knew the area about it. I wonder if it's something to do with an areas geology and magnetic fields triggering something in the brain.
Theres a stone circle nearby which some say is the epicentre. I lived near there for years and know many people who have seen stuff and there is definitely an atmosphere around the place.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 15-06-2019, 04:12 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Steamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Theres a stone circle nearby which some say is the epicentre. I lived near there for years and know many people who have seen stuff and there is definitely an atmosphere around the place.

Yeah, there’s supposedly a lay line through Kitts Coty isn’t there?
Old 15-06-2019, 04:21 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I guess geography/geology/chemistry is the only rational answer. Didn't the Victorians see so many apparitions because of mild CO poisoning from gas lamps, or is that an old wive's tale?