Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 29-12-2012, 11:13 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23
Ha ha yeah my perecption of Brighton is that they suffer from a small club mentality.
Yeah, they've now started serving this beer in the clubs bars:-

"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 30-12-2012, 01:46 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusheslake
Going into meltdown on NSC. Poyet out, players ain't interested, not good enough, don't want promotion anyway, fans leaving early, the weeds are getting really upset now. Think I will stay off there for a bit, they will just ban anyone who winds them up... I got 3 days ban for saying "poor weeds" last week when they were all whinging about another draw....poor weeds !
A bit touchy, aren't they?
Old 30-12-2012, 06:14 AM

Kent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
F**k, had me going for a minute there. Thought there was a fire at the Amex. Had me really worried. You see, with this strong southerly wind and all that plastic burning, I was worried about us sarf Londoners breathing in al that toxic sh1te.
Old 30-12-2012, 08:20 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23
Ha ha yeah my perecption of Brighton is that they suffer from a small club mentality.

Most of their 'fans' see Brighton as there second team. This would never happen with our fanbase which is Palace and no one else.

Coventry used to get big crowds at the Ricoh so I am looking forward to Brighton losing fans in a similar fashion before plumeting to the third tier where they belong.
Coventry have never got good crowds at the Ricoh.