Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 06-01-2013, 08:41 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
That pitch looks like one from the 70s
FFS... maybe they don't have millions to spend on the up-keep of the pitch like teams in the top divisions.

But it is a good point... loved it when the Liverpool player(s) started getting cramp.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Brighton Uni's Palace Fan

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

I watched it cos my friend is from Mansfield and could've gone if she didn't have to be back at uni tomorrow. Does that make me plastic?
Old 06-01-2013, 09:00 PM
Original Turdseye

CaptainTurdseye does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCaptainTurdseye does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCaptainTurdseye does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCaptainTurdseye does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCaptainTurdseye does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCaptainTurdseye does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCaptainTurdseye does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCaptainTurdseye does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCaptainTurdseye does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCaptainTurdseye does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiCaptainTurdseye does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHA4EVA12
You are a sad little cretin. Always coming on NSC, find something then posting links back on here.

There are 3 reply's on that tread at this point.

How many fingers you got by the way? and is your mum also your sister?

Showed your self up on this thread as well

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Big FAIL you plastic nonce
Old 06-01-2013, 10:55 PM
Nom de Plume

Sinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
You are a sad little cretin. Always coming on NSC, find something then posting links back on here.

There are 3 reply's on that tread at this point.

How many fingers you got by the way? and is your mum also your sister?

Showed your self up on this thread as well

Shut up you silly €UNT
Old 06-01-2013, 11:03 PM

HC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
You should feel very pleased with yourself with a come back like that.
He would have used a better one but he left all his come back on your Mother's face
Old 06-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Brighton plastic finds a link to the footage, thinks he's at the Amex when he sees Liverpool coming out of the tunnel, sees Steven Gerrard aaaaand...