Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 08-01-2013, 02:21 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by relegatedeagle
You were obviously too young to remember this relegation of the team of the 80's

And hey Vince, even you played in a relegation team.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
And he also scored twice against you two years earlier when the same team beat you to the Division Two Title.

I can see why you'd want to forget a score like 3-1
Old 08-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Nom de Plume

Sinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyes
Quick reminder: Football started in 2011.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So, having been told not to look to the past and focus on the now and the future we are being shown video clips that are over 30 years old.

Poor old Brighton, in our shadow for so long the pain is palpable.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 08-01-2013, 03:49 PM

relegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfidel
Quick reminder: Football started in 2011.
No I think it is 2010 for Palace
Old 08-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Nom de Plume

Sinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
We were one of the founder members of the Premier League (1992-3), so that can't be right.
Anyway, that season, Seaweed lost their first game of the season 3-2 at Orient and finished ninth in Division Two.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:25 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Results over the last two decades-
Brighton four grounds v Palace one ground.
Because they didn't care enough.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:34 PM

relegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills

See Heb. Look at all the bites I keep getting.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
HA HA HA it may make you laugh Heb, but it certainly winds a few up on here, which in turn pleases me.
And as I have already stated give it time to return to fashion, which it will.
Who? I mean you've genuinely made yourself look like an idiot. It's brilliant
Old 08-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Firstly, I have to say I find the whole notion of "bites" very odd. I mean you're beating yourself off over people replying to you on a messageboard. That's the purpose of a messageboard, so it's not really that remarkable. Secondly, the people replying are mostly mocking you.

If your standard of success in life is to simply have people pay you some attention, even if that attention is simply ripping the piss out of you, I'd humbly suggest you may have set the bar somewhat low.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:46 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Who? I mean you've genuinely made yourself look like an idiot. It's brilliant
He actually thinks that his username winds us up?
FFS,nearly every team has been relegated at some time,Brighton are just better than most at achieving it.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:

as with all trolls, making you look a fool doesnt wind anyone up, except the troll himself, who gets tied up in his own web of nonsense in between the odd wank in celebration at all the intention he gets.

it's some life you've made for yourself - well done!
Old 08-01-2013, 05:12 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry, don't get that. Please can you explain as i'm sure its actually very witty and clever
Old 08-01-2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K
Sorry, don't get that. Please can you explain as i'm sure its actually very witty and clever
Better check his other posts then
Old 08-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=relegatedeagle]You were obviously too young to remember this relegation of the team of the 80's

And hey Vince, even you played in a relegation team.

[url]http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&key=b94378f6a644c99f5c490417382dc8 59&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.northstandchat.com%2Fshowt hread.php%3F268177-Myth-of-Brighton-relegating-Palace-in-the-80s&v=1&libid=1357647022795&out=http%3A%2F%2Fvimeo .com%2F23376171&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.northstandcha t.com%2Fforumdisplay.php%3F20-The-Big-Board&title=Myth%20of%20Brighton%20relegating%20Pa lace%20in%20the%2080s%3F&txt=Crystal%20Palace%200-3%20Brighton%201980-1%20on%20Vimeo&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13576483353596[/]

If you care to read what I posted you would realise I was talking about the last time we played at your natural level you plank. 35 long years my old weed boy
Old 08-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
FFS,nearly every team has been relegated at some time,Brighton are just better than most at achieving it.

he actually does that's what makes it even funnier
Old 08-01-2013, 05:31 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Blimey, is it supposed to annoy us? I thought promotion and relegation every 3 or 4 years was factored into our business model!
Old 08-01-2013, 05:41 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Better check his other posts then
I'm just going by the law of averages, surely even he can manage 1 in 675
Old 08-01-2013, 05:48 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:

Really ? Your baits rotten .