Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 07-01-2013, 01:12 PM

rusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by sussexandproud
Read your post and you think I need help ?, how old are you?,

Wankley ?
Bridcunt
PMS

When does school start again, I know i cant spell, but you have the IQ of a little boy with stupid comments like that, grow up. Like most people outside Croydon, we dont know your Players, get used to it, there is life outside Selhurst you know.
When I want the opinion of a retard I will message you...
You intentionally mis spell our players names because you think its funny, I just played along with you.. don't come on a rival board insulting me and not expect to get some back
The crap you spout on here would get a palace fan an instant ban on the NSC, so either act your age or do one.. and FYI I am nearly as old as you but nowhere near as mad, retarded or deluded as you....
You state you don't know our players, yet you seem to know EVERYTHING about Zaha, and Murray or are you just making it up like everything else you go on about?

And maybe you should get a job instead of spending all day on here

Last edited by rusheslake; 07-01-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusheslake
When I want the opinion of a retard I will message you...
You intentionally mid spell our players names because you think its funny, I just played along with you.. don't come on a rival board insulting me and not expect to get some back
The crap you spout on here would get a palace fan an instant ban on the NSC, so either act your age or do one.. and FYI I am nearly as old as you but nowhere near as mad, retarded or deluded as you....
You state you don't know our players, yet you seem to know EVERYTHING about Zaha, and Murray or are you just making it up like everything else you go on about?

And maybe you should get a job instead of spending all day on here
His Palace mates told him
Old 07-01-2013, 01:16 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Like most people outside Croydon, we dont know your Players, get used to it, there is life outside Selhurst you know.
Not surprised you don't pay much attention to the type of players that acquit themselves rather well at a team currently standing at third in the table, to be honest. I'm guessing you're an expert on the Peterborough squad though.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:17 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
His Palace mates told him
Yet he didnt know how to get from Selhurst station to the ground and had to ask for directions on here. His mates must all be mute!
Old 07-01-2013, 01:53 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHA4EVA12
He is better hands down.
Brilliant response. You are laughable. Your 'better' midfielder has failed to win the midfield battle with Jedinak 3 times now, including a memorable 'falling on arse' incident ahead of Zaha's goal at your shiny stadium.

I have seen enough of Jedinak to rank him alongside Andy Gray, Geoff Thomas and Aki Riihilarti. Watch his performance against Stoke, immense.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 07-01-2013, 02:55 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Quote:
He is better hands down.
Yet another piece of expert footballing analysis. Had you said that Bridcutt moves the ball more crisply than Jedinak, you may have had a point and would at least be showing some level of critical faculty. But in line with the rest of your Shoot-reading fanbase, you clearly have little appreciation of the sport. If you did you would be aware that Jedinak's positioning, physicality, anticipation, aerial ability, strength and leadership make him one of the best players in his position in the division. It's for that reason that, as stated by Cleon, Jedinak has utterly dominated the midfield in matches between Palace and Brighton while Bridcutt has emphatically not.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:43 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet
Yet another piece of expert footballing analysis. Had you said that Bridcutt moves the ball more crisply than Jedinak, you may have had a point and would at least be showing some level of critical faculty. But in line with the rest of your Shoot-reading fanbase, you clearly have little appreciation of the sport. If you did you would be aware that Jedinak's positioning, physicality, anticipation, aerial ability, strength and leadership make him one of the best players in his position in the division. It's for that reason that, as stated by Cleon, Jedinak has utterly dominated the midfield in matches between Palace and Brighton while Bridcutt has emphatically not.

And should have been sent of on Dec 1st, ref let him off because he'd already booked him. He's nothing special.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:13 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Like most people outside Croydon, we dont know your Players, get used to it, there is life outside Selhurst you know.
Surely you would though? I mean having all these Palace mates and all.But then as they couldn't tell you the way to the ground from Selhurst I doubt they could tell you our players names.

EDIT-FFS, SJLM got all the jokes in first .

Last edited by old git; 07-01-2013 at 04:15 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb1
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Poyet believes Bridcutt, 23, would not look out of place at Real Madrid.
Bridcutt was ruined by Jedinak. I can't even begin to imagine what Busquets would do to him.

Decent Championship/Lower Prem player. Could develop into something better but not at that standard now.

Laughable hyperbole from Poyet as per usual.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 07-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
I think Bridcutt is a good player.

I wouldn't swap him for the Jedi though. Although I think perhaps they are slightly different in that Bridcut's passing surpasses the Jedi's and Jedi's tackling / breaking up the opposition attacks is superior to Bridcutt's.

Since we have more skill upfront that BHA, Jedi is the better player for us.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:42 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yea cause Zahahahahah didnt say he was the third best in the world behind Ronaldo and Messi lol.....
Absolutely correct. He didn't say that. At last, a sensible weed fan.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain