Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 15-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It is pointless calling for facts. The only facts in football are the ones the ref blows his whistle for. Everything else is opinion.

whp says that all Palace fans say that Zaha doesn't dive. Palace fans say that all of nsc imagine Tom Daley wanking when Palace highlights are on the Football League Show. The truth is probably somewhere in between, isn't it?

Besides, even if Zaha occasionally dives it didn't appear to put off Ferguson, and I believe he will go on to be one of Manchester United's best players for a few seasons to come. I wish it didn't have to be that way.

Anyway. Let's all go back to quoting people on nsc insulting Palace fans and laugh at their idiocy.
Old 16-02-2013, 01:15 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc2010rpervos
smelly fake tanned cheerleaders

Thank you for your considered opinion and valuable addition to the debate. Now Feck off and suck-off a donkey or something you sad muppet brained WAN*ER
Old 16-02-2013, 07:13 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
I have only seen wilf twice in the flesh, but every week on TV, I agree about the pikies stuff, its bollox, pretty similar demographics in our fans, Millwall are pikies..... truth is Heb, i never see much wrong with what Buckley does as an albion fan in the heat of action, but when you watch back stuff on TV it would be disingenuos to say he doesn't go down easily at times. As it would be to say Adam El Abd doesn't try and wind up opposition players.

There are loads on NSC who think zaha is a diver (as well as a talent) and there are non on here.... stands to reason most opinions are wrapped up in bias, but i try and forget who he plays for when making that assertion on that player.

Obvious nobody round here thinks he does, but i genuinely do

Make sure you watch tonight