View Poll Results: Would you look forward to Brighton v Palace in the play offs
Yes please 23 18.25%
No thanks. 51 40.48%
Palace won't make it 3 2.38%
Brighton won't make it 46 36.51%
I support Charlton so don't care. 3 2.38%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27-02-2013, 10:45 PM

Seagull2907 can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Seagull2907 can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Seagull2907 can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Seagull2907 can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Seagull2907 can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Seagull2907 can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Seagull2907 can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Seagull2907 can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Seagull2907 can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Seagull2907 can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Seagull2907 can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Why has this post run out of quotes since Saturday.

From an Albion fan I hope we never meet in the playoffs because the rivalry means more to Brighton than it does palace because you have millwall & charlton to worry about where as we only have palace meaning that we will be hyped up than you meaning that the occasion is my likely to get te better of us.
Old 27-02-2013, 11:28 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagull2907

From an Albion fan I hope we never meet in the playoffs because the rivalry means more to Brighton than it does palace because you have millwall & charlton to worry about where as we only have palace meaning that we will be hyped up than you meaning that the occasion is my likely to get te better of us.
Very creative excuse for being utter sh*t on the last few occasions...
Old 28-02-2013, 01:08 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy
Brighton fans shouldn't be allowed to neg, the twats
Brighton fans just shouldn't be allowed
Old 08-03-2013, 07:33 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:

Footballers are professionals, so to them it doesn't.

If you are talking about your fans, you'd think you'd be used to it by now. However try not to do anything drastic if it really does get the better of you.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:

Are you talking about the players? The Palace players looked very fired up for the games against Brighton, to me, possibly fired up by motivated managers.

On the contrary, it was almost as though Brighton were a team of overpaid mercenaries at the end of their careers, with an aloof, arrogant manager who had no idea of the importance of the fixture to the fans. Almost as though he thought matches against Southampton were more important.....