Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 19-01-2006, 11:35 AM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"Recording" Online Radio

On Saturday night there is a broadcast of Richard Ashcroft doing a live performance on Radio 2 at 8.30. Which will be available to listen to through next week online through the BBC media player.

Is there a way of recording that and storing as an audio file on my ipod?
Old 19-01-2006, 11:39 AM

Leagle1979 is playing for a contract
I use a mac and there is aprog called wiretap that allows you to record any audio that is coming from your pc i.e dvds, music , radio, noises from a pc games etc, it records as wav but then i convert that file to mp3 in itunes

there must be a pc alternative that sits on your desktop and records what is coming out of your speakers.
Old 19-01-2006, 01:40 PM

Axie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
I use CDEX but your sound card has to have "What u hear" setting.
See here.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-01-2006, 05:37 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
audacity is the best program to use for this, find it at To view the link you have to Register or Login

it works for Mac and PC
Old 22-01-2006, 08:24 PM

pmdavis is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyespmdavis is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyespmdavis is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyespmdavis is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyespmdavis is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyespmdavis is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyespmdavis is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyespmdavis is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyespmdavis is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyespmdavis is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyespmdavis is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyes
i used audacity to record the gorillaz concert on radio 1. I used a jack lead plugged into DAB and PC through mic port. then recorded in audacity, broke it up and converted the files to mp3
"Steve Coppell delayed the inevitable substitution until 20 minutes from the end, but when Ian Wright eventually came on, the effect was devastating. With his very first touch of the game he got away from Phelan's lunge, left Pallister on his backside in the box, and stroked the ball past Leighton for one of the most perfect goals he will ever score."
Old 23-01-2006, 09:19 AM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks all, I used audacity and then got the MP3 encoder. Listened to it this morning, good quality sound.

Was also a storming set by Ashcroft would recommend it to anyone who has a spare hour. its available on the BBC radio player all this week.

Thanks again for everyones help, it is really appreciated.