Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-11-2007, 03:39 PM

Work Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by jx2384
right
No, no, no John. You really aren't grasping this.

It's not right; it's left - right - go - fire - hyperspace.

I suppose one out of five ain't bad - for a PS3 fan
Old 28-11-2007, 03:53 PM

Warnocks No1Fan is playing for a contract
Quote:
The Controller, Halo, Backwards compatability, Media Hub and CD/DVD playback arguments are a bit weak.

Efficient internal architecture? that millions cant experince as their 360 has broken down at least once.

XBOX live and Development tools are the best arguments for me. Microsoft surely has an advantage as alot of games developers use PC's and probably Windows. Making Developments kits probably seemed like second nature to Microsoft and is probably the reason why alot of the developers seem to prefer developing for it.

Live seems great but PS3 online is still very enjoyable with the right games and regular updates are constantly improving the service. And its free
Halo games and xbox live rock, What ps3 games come close?
Old 28-11-2007, 03:53 PM

jx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittens
I meant right as in correct. My name is spelt Jon

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY
Old 28-11-2007, 03:58 PM

Work Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I meant right as in correct. My name is spelt Jon
I am fully aware that it wasn't a directional response but it was a kind of fun response

My apologies for addressing you incorrectly - I borrowed the spelling from whence I had seen it before as it is easier to use as an address than jx2384 which is perhaps a little unwieldy.

Quote:
Originally posted by cpfc4ever
John why even post this on the bbs. We all know it's full of PS3 haters anyways.
Old 28-11-2007, 04:09 PM

jx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittens
Quote:
Originally posted by Work Shy Eagle
I am fully aware that it wasn't a directional response but it was a kind of fun response
Oh so you weren't being serious?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY
Old 28-11-2007, 04:11 PM

Never
Old 28-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
The xbox rocks fact , (if it can get a girl playing it it must be good)
Old 28-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Something About Airplanes

Batsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravity
What number are we up to?

621. Sensible Soccer HD
Old 29-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally posted by Batsta
What number are we up to?

621. Sensible Soccer HD
One day it will come
Old 29-11-2007, 01:40 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm thinking of the number 19