Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 30-11-2007, 12:00 PM

jx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittens
There is plenty of games, I've got 10 how many does one person need?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY
Old 30-11-2007, 12:13 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
Sigh I really don't get these Xbot fans - there's far more vitriol aimed at the PS3 than the reverse. I almost can't be arsed to post any more - anything remotely positive about the PS3 gets shot down in a hail of bullshit from 360 owners. It's like the Amiga vs the ST all over again - where's your self re-cocking-spect?!

I now own COD4, Fifa 2008, Motorstorm, Resistance, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk and WWE 2008. Singstar is pre-ordered for Dec 7th, Uncharted and R&C are Xmas presents and I have a variety of titles from the PSN store. Not bad for a machine with 'no games'
Old 30-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally posted by jx2384
There is plenty of games, I've got 10 how many does one person need?
More
Old 30-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by se1eagle
Sigh I really don't get these Xbot fans - there's far more vitriol aimed at the PS3 than the reverse. I almost can't be arsed to post any more - anything remotely positive about the PS3 gets shot down in a hail of bullshit from 360 owners. It's like the Amiga vs the ST all over again - where's your self re-cocking-spect?!

I now own COD4, Fifa 2008, Motorstorm, Resistance, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk and WWE 2008. Singstar is pre-ordered for Dec 7th, Uncharted and R&C are Xmas presents and I have a variety of titles from the PSN store. Not bad for a machine with 'no games'
I dont think there needs to be a comparison in all honesty. Its the games that matter. I cant really see a game being awesome on one of the formats and not the other. There maybe differences but they should not be too great.

The whole point of this thread was to point out what the PS3 does well, It should do everything well that you want it to do, otherwise why buy it? Next Gen machines are not cheap so any prospective buyer should now really look into what they want and buy whichever suits them. We all know what each console does and a buyer shelling out 300-400 sovs on one should also know which is best for them.

I am happy with my 360 and wii combination, but that is not to say that I would not be happy with a PS3 and Wii combination. My current games include titles that are on both formats so its easy to say that either or really, just not both, for me anyway.
Old 30-11-2007, 12:30 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
It's like the Amiga vs the ST all over again - where's your self re-cocking-spect?!
I had both, the Amiga was toss. The ST rocked.

Old 30-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
I had both, the Amiga was toss. The ST rocked.

I see your 5 cheaper games in-built MIDI and raise you a double sided floppy drive, a coprocessor and Hold-and-Modify for 4096 on-screen colours! Oh and I almost forgot - Lamer!

Last edited by se1eagle; 30-11-2007 at 12:49 PM.
Old 30-11-2007, 12:56 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
I see your 5 cheaper games in-built MIDI and raise you a double sided floppy drive, a coprocessor and Hold-and-Modify for 4096 on-screen colours! Oh and I almost forgot - Lamer!
I had a 1040 STF. 1 Meg and a DSDD.

Old 02-12-2007, 12:17 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have a fair amount of ps3 titles (motorstorm, resistance, F1, ratchet & Clank, heavenly sword, sega rally, warhawk, lair and assassins creed)

with the exception of Lair (which is utter gash) they are all decent titles, the hardware works, and once home comes out the online should be sorted. No matter what people may say the PS3 is a top console.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 02-12-2007, 03:03 PM

Jamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Also Time Crisis 4 is an awsome game! Anyone with a ps3 should get it...
Old 02-12-2007, 04:11 PM
BBS FA

cpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Quote:

Ah another wwe owner, when are you next on would like to have a game.

You don't seem to on much of late fella