Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 23-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some people have played more tho.
Don't suppose it matters really it's just for fun!
Old 23-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Also I keep getting different squad.
Surely should be the same
Old 23-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Sad loner with a gun!

Panzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I thought it was only 1 but I can understand the confusion, somewhere on here Neil said "as we've got so many games done, play the second leg" or something to that effect... Anyway

Stoke keep on surprising everyone!

Stoke City 1 Reading 0

Very tight game with Fuller once more the hero with the winning goal.

Stoke City 0 Hull 1

An 86th minute header was enough to steal the points for Hull, very tight game that maybe just maybe could've been a draw.

F.C.Twente 1 Stoke City 3

Stoke cruised to a 3-0 lead before Twente scored from an inexplicable fail from the Stoke keeper who for some reason didn't pick up the ball inside his area from a Twente players midfield punt & passed straight to the opposition to score from 25yds

GG's lads

Only 1 game left for me & that is against the mighty Gaybot Shadster

Stoke W9 D0 L6 & 2nd in the table

at the moment
Ow!

Fifa World League:
Founder Member: 2008
Team: Polonia Bytom 2008-2009
Lech Poznan 2009-2011

XBox 360 Gamer Tag:- Panzeruk
Old 23-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It doesn't really matter how many games you play chaps, it's only supposed to be a bit of fun.

This game isn't much fun for me at the moment.
Old 24-09-2010, 07:39 AM
If in doubt, Clout it out

The Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer
I thought it was only 1 but I can understand the confusion, somewhere on here Neil said "as we've got so many games done, play the second leg" or something to that effect... Anyway

Stoke keep on surprising everyone!

Stoke City 1 Reading 0

Very tight game with Fuller once more the hero with the winning goal.

Stoke City 0 Hull 1

An 86th minute header was enough to steal the points for Hull, very tight game that maybe just maybe could've been a draw.

F.C.Twente 1 Stoke City 3

Stoke cruised to a 3-0 lead before Twente scored from an inexplicable fail from the Stoke keeper who for some reason didn't pick up the ball inside his area from a Twente players midfield punt & passed straight to the opposition to score from 25yds

GG's lads

Only 1 game left for me & that is against the mighty Gaybot Shadster

Stoke W9 D0 L6 & 2nd in the table

at the moment
BRING IT!!

FWL Team: Chelsea FC

Come on! Where are you!?! Lets be having you!!!
Old 24-09-2010, 09:09 PM

colin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just beat Celtic 3-1. I went 2-0 up then JKcpfc pulled one back, was end to end up until the 80th minute or so then I settled it. Quality match!
Old 24-09-2010, 10:08 PM
User Registered

TonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No doubt he deserved to win though
Old 26-09-2010, 08:38 AM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin88
Just beat Celtic 3-1. I went 2-0 up then JKcpfc pulled one back, was end to end up until the 80th minute or so then I settled it. Quality match!
Good game there mate. You played very well, completely cancelled any threat upfront.
Old 26-09-2010, 08:49 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Seaside - fancy an FWL friendly in about 30 mins?
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 26-09-2010, 09:55 AM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry mate, didn't see that.

I'm on now, if you're still about?
Old 26-09-2010, 03:54 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
I be on a bit later to get a few games done ladies
Old 26-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Sad loner with a gun!

Panzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
So we're ok for the 2nd set of matches to be played then? I've only played everyone once! (except Shad, who I haven't played yet)
Ow!

Fifa World League:
Founder Member: 2008
Team: Polonia Bytom 2008-2009
Lech Poznan 2009-2011

XBox 360 Gamer Tag:- Panzeruk
Old 27-09-2010, 01:34 PM

Work Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm not sure it really matters - as Neil has said it is only fun, and I can't see everyone completing even one game against everyone anyway, so if you see someone and they want a second game where's the harm?