Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 22-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
'Big' PS2 games

No, not the film with Tom Hanks made into a game, but PS2 games that will take a while to finish.

I completed San Andreas ages back, and that Snake eater thing was just awful IMVHO. Fahrenheit was completed in like 3 days too.

So I need your help with any good 'big' games you know of !
Old 22-02-2006, 10:16 AM

jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you
Metal Gear Solid the new one. I heard thats quite difficult
Old 22-02-2006, 10:21 AM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jet Set Willy
Old 22-02-2006, 10:44 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Oddjob
Jet Set Willy
Slightly off topic I know but did anybody ever finish JSW on the Spectrum?

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 22-02-2006, 10:45 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by eddieskyclad
Slightly off topic I know but did anybody ever finish JSW on the Spectrum?
I did, but not without severely cheating
Old 22-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Seriously, I would pick up 'Ico' and it's 'sequel,' 'Shadow Of The Collossus.' Should keep you going for a while.
Old 22-02-2006, 11:49 AM

Bens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at Stockport
Oblivion - The Elder Scrolls IV
Will be out in March and is the type of game that becomes very addictive. These types of games are well known for their open ended game play meaning completing everything in the game could take a very long time!
Old 22-02-2006, 12:48 PM

Shane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Devil May Cry 3 is pretty good and has varied difficulty levels if you want a challenge......

Have you also tried God Of War? Not the longest game to complete but a pretty amazing gaming experience on the PS2.
Old 22-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by jamesyg0
Metal Gear Solid the new one. I heard thats quite difficult
Sorry, that was what I was going on about on the first post. I find the game quite bizarre.

Thank for the suggestions people. Will look into them. Alternatively, I can just buy the new Football Manager on PC and spend ages on that !

I'm getting so boring at the moment that I'm even thinking about getting a space trading game.
Old 27-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Let it Be

Last edited by Riccardo; 27-02-2006 at 12:37 PM.
Old 27-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Let it Be

Bought 'Black' and 'Shadow of the Collossus' ...roll on getting home !
Old 10-03-2006, 05:32 PM

I H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
getting up-graffiti game. The hardest game i have ever played. sounds like a bunch of chavs vandalising public property, but is very good and has a very good story line..........dont mock it till u try it!!!!!!!!!