Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 04-09-2007, 08:34 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Right getting the hang of this now. I haven't been to jail for a while now and have actually completed a few missions now. What i do keep doing though it when in sneak mode i try to talk to someone and end up pick pocketing them.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:31 PM

Jim-Lock stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Jim-Lock stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Jim-Lock stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Jim-Lock stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Jim-Lock stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?
you dont need to find the bigger towns to fast travel to them only small places like mines cave etc
Old 04-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by gingerob
What i do keep doing though it when in sneak mode i try to talk to someone and end up pick pocketing them.
yer I've done that a few times.
it's annoying!
Old 16-01-2016, 07:49 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
And 10 years later, I have started to play this.
Old 16-01-2016, 09:20 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I did just as Uni term started too
Old 16-01-2016, 10:13 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Still in its wrapper here.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 16-01-2016, 10:22 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Fox View Post
Anyone got a PC release date yet?

What is the mininum Spec needed on a PC for this then. I am of course talking about graphic card.

Got it today on PC...RRP of 32.99 from PC World, but if you order it online then collect and pay for it at the store, it's only 19.99!!!!

Min spec: 512 mb of system ram
2 Ghz processor
8 x DVD-ROM drive
128mb Direct3D compatible video card
DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers

Looks awesome but only just started. I've never played an RPG title before.
Lol.
Old 18-01-2016, 03:42 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
I did just as Uni term started too
I predict a large part of 2016 will be spent on this.
Old 24-01-2016, 02:03 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Played this about 3 times. One time I got out the cave and got killed by a crab. Another time I shot a sheep in the head with a bow and arrow about ten times and it survived and just walked about. The last time I never even got out the cave. Haven't touched it since.

I'll stick to Fallout.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo