Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-05-2006, 08:19 AM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Clapham Grand
Trying to stop my vampirism - need 5 Grand Souls stones and have 4, any idea where ther are some others??
Try looking in the display cases in the various mage guilds. I know there are 2 or 3 in the arcane university tower in the Imperial City. Being a vampire is a pain in the arse though, it happened to me too. Lots of running around trying to find stuff to cure it.

My interest in this game is starting to flag now, I'm on a quest where I have to convince the town leaders to join my cause by closing Oblivion gates, which is incredibly annoying and tedious. It takes hours to do each one and they are really easy to get lost in.
Old 15-05-2006, 10:15 AM
A less likeable Carrot

Marc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by TopKnot
Try looking in the display cases in the various mage guilds. I know there are 2 or 3 in the arcane university tower in the Imperial City. Being a vampire is a pain in the arse though, it happened to me too. Lots of running around trying to find stuff to cure it.

My interest in this game is starting to flag now, I'm on a quest where I have to convince the town leaders to join my cause by closing Oblivion gates, which is incredibly annoying and tedious. It takes hours to do each one and they are really easy to get lost in.
You sort of spot a pattern in them after a while though. Once you know the tricks, how to get into the main tower, etc. it should be pretty much possible to just leg it all the way through to the end of them and nab the stone
Old 15-05-2006, 11:29 AM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Marc
You sort of spot a pattern in them after a while though. Once you know the tricks, how to get into the main tower, etc. it should be pretty much possible to just leg it all the way through to the end of them and nab the stone
Well the one I'm in at the moment has got the main tower surrounded by smaller towers called Tornado, Earthquake, Landslide etc, and some gates that can opened by switches inside the towers. I've been wandering around for 2 hours trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do and had no joy. Its getting boring now.
Old 15-05-2006, 12:11 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Sorry dude, no idea. You should have been more careful

A simple 'cure disease' potion would have done it, up until three days after you were infected - had you noticed
Bugger! OK got the sould ghems - now have to stab an Argonian - what the hell is that? and kill a powerful Vampire - where will I find one of those?
Old 15-05-2006, 12:23 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Marc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by TopKnot
Well the one I'm in at the moment has got the main tower surrounded by smaller towers called Tornado, Earthquake, Landslide etc, and some gates that can opened by switches inside the towers. I've been wandering around for 2 hours trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do and had no joy. Its getting boring now.
Oh dear, lol I did that one yesterday. Tee hee

It's always the big tower in the middle that closes the gate, and it often involves opening gates via switches in the slightly smaller towers. Sometimes though you can ignore everything in the area and just head straight for the big tower.

You can access each of the smaller towers from ground level, use the switch, head into the main tower where there are three more doors (and nowhere else to go) into three more towers. Once you have flicked the switch in all three other towers (or maybe less), you can get to the main tower from ground level, previously blocked off by one or more gates that are now open.

Hmm, I suppose that is a little more complicated now I typed it out.
Old 15-05-2006, 12:26 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Quote:
Bugger! OK got the sould ghems - now have to stab an Argonian - what the hell is that? and kill a powerful Vampire - where will I find one of those?
Read the manual! Lol an Argonian is one of the playable races...one of those lizard chappies walking around, can be found in most towns.

Hm, if you talk to the imperial city arena champion (an orc dude you can find in the bloodworks) he'll give you a quest that - not wanting to spoil tooooo much - might just maybe involve killing a vampire, maybe

No idea if he's powerful enough, he's called lord something or other though, worth a shot.
Old 15-05-2006, 12:43 PM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Trying to stop my vampirism - need 5 Grand Souls stones and have 4, any idea where ther are some others??
That pissed me off, became a vampire, got hurt in the light, did my head in, uninstalled game! Sorted
Old 15-05-2006, 12:45 PM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-05-2006, 01:00 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Quote:
Originally posted by IW_Eagle
That pissed me off, became a vampire, got hurt in the light, did my head in, uninstalled game! Sorted
Lol, whenever you fight vampires, you are probably on your way to becoming one afterwards because they managed to bite you.

For three days after that, a very simple 'cure disease' spell, potion or chuch visit will sort you out instantly.

After that, you're buggered
Old 15-05-2006, 03:59 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
cheers for all the advice - going to get cured!
Old 15-05-2006, 05:17 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Quote:
cheers for all the advice - going to get cured!
I'm thinking of getting my assassin purposely turned into a vampire You get offered it a ways into the dark brotherhood quest.
Old 16-05-2006, 12:11 PM

good idea - though after a while no-one will talk to you as you are evil!
Old 16-05-2006, 04:01 PM
STFU Donny

plus you take damage if you are outdoors during the day, which is extremely annoying as it means you can't fast travel anywhere until it is dark, so lots of waiting around involved.
Old 16-05-2006, 05:54 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Apparently if you bite enough necks at night time it keeps you looking human enough so that people talk to you.
Old 17-05-2006, 09:25 AM

that's whaty I have been doing - yum!
Old 17-05-2006, 12:06 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Hehe. Does it kill the person or can you come back for seconds?
Old 17-05-2006, 12:43 PM
STFU Donny

it doesnt kill them or wake them up, but believe me, it will start to get tedious, having to remember to find a sleeping person and do this all the time...
Old 17-05-2006, 12:57 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Ahh, I have several characters and like to play the game at a pretty slow pace. If anyone could stand it, it's me.

How you coming along with those oblivion gates?
Old 17-05-2006, 01:01 PM
chemical olympics

humpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Ahh, I have several characters and like to play the game at a pretty slow pace. If anyone could stand it, it's me.

do you still play WoW Marc, its the only thing im interested in.

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 17-05-2006, 06:38 PM
STFU Donny

Quote:

Haven't played Oblivion for a few days, might have a crack at it later though. Been playing Desperados 2, GR:AW (crap though it is) and of course WoW continues to soak up most of my free time like some sort of evil digital sponge...