Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-05-2006, 08:12 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Marc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I've stopped with WoW for a while. Raiding every night gets reptitive and we downed C'thun a while ago.
Old 18-05-2006, 12:26 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am cured! - now having trouble surviving the Garridon's Tears episode!
Old 18-05-2006, 01:41 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Marc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by Clapham Grand
I am cured! - now having trouble surviving the Garridon's Tears episode!
If that's the main plotline I have no idea I mostly do my own thing!
Old 19-05-2006, 04:29 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
no - is a random side quest!
Old 30-05-2006, 12:13 PM

Made Champion of the Fighters Guild - things looking up

Incidentally - how do I keep my magical weapons charge, I have 2 Varla Stones if that helps
Old 30-05-2006, 08:14 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Cool. I've not persisted with any one character long enough to top a guild yet, other than the arena.

Hm, you need soul gems. Empty ones or full ones. If you have empty ones, you need to either buy scrolls of 'soul trap', learn the spell or get a weapon enchanted with it (if you join the mages guild, or find a sigil stone from oblivion that has a soul trap enchant for a weapon).

Then, you have to kill monsters whilst the spell is cast on them, and their soul goes into a gem in your inventory. A rat will have a tiny (petty) soul, and a huge daedra thing will have a very big (greater or grand) soul.

Bigger gems are harder to find and fill up more charge on your magic items, so you don't want to be catching rats' souls into grand soul gems if they fit into smaller, easier to find gems.

Then once you have soul gems with souls in, you just 'equip' them and a menu appears about what item you want to recharge.

Varla stones are very expensive and fully replenish all items, so it's best to save these until all your items are on empty and it would take several large soul gems to fill them up that way.

Finally, some mages in the mages guild will charge your items, but this gets very expensive.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:58 AM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bag
I have completed the entire game now... All quests...

I thought Morrowind was a hell of a lot bigger... It was an enjoyable ride though.
Old 01-06-2006, 10:00 AM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bag
Quote:
Originally posted by Clapham Grand
Made Champion of the Fighters Guild - things looking up

Incidentally - how do I keep my magical weapons charge, I have 2 Varla Stones if that helps
Either go to an enchanter, they have them at most mages guilds. Alternatively you can use a soul gem. If you learn Soul Trap you can trap souls yourself for an unlimited source of power...
Old 01-06-2006, 10:01 PM
A less likeable Carrot

Quote:
Originally posted by James Melody
I have completed the entire game now... All quests...

I thought Morrowind was a hell of a lot bigger... It was an enjoyable ride though.
Yeah it felt like morrowind was bigger but maybe that's because it highlighted how many cells there were.

This still has plenty of dungeons, including a few unmarked ones I've found.
Old 02-06-2006, 12:41 PM

Cheers for that - been using Varla stones I've found and enchanters - will try the Soul Gem trick now!

What is the best weapon you have used - I am loving my enchanted cutlass - only Level 4 and on sneak but it can cut down an ogre / troll in one stroke
Old 02-06-2006, 12:51 PM
You fill me with inertia

Do the Dark Brotherhood quests and you start getting some nice items.

I have some nice items now, but naturally all the enemies are tougher.

I remember getting a bow, I think from the Dark Brotherhood that did 10points fire damage and 10 points frost damage. You only got 7 shots from fully charged but it was excellent for sneaking up and firing shots off at tougher enemies.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:56 PM
A less likeable Carrot

I'm boring and just used one of the sigil stones I found to put 20 shock damage on a nice, wicked looking elven short sword.

I've now modded the game to buggery and I have to say it's much more fun. Levelling up and harder enemies still wearing fur/leather/iron. More of a challenge and when you take down the boss and get his dwarven hammer you feel like you earned it more than all the bad guys giving too much loot.

I also downloaded mods for faster arrows and spells, some mannequins that you can display armour on and several other changes, including the ability to run around a corner and re-enter stealth mode after something has detected you. Essential for a rogue type character, though that one is a little bit buggy.

Got them all from the tessource site, I forget the address though.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:22 PM
A less likeable Carrot

I just put together four or five items with chameleon to get it up to 100% and now my assasin can just walk the game. I can steal and kill everything as if I were invisible, permanently.

Think I'll probably close a few oblivion gates to get some nice magic item effects, then put the items away. It feels too much like cheating
Old 07-06-2006, 07:07 PM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It probably is

I think there's quite a few mods out there that have rebalanced Chameleon.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:23 PM
A less likeable Carrot

I should imagine there are. Maybe I just lack any subtlety but even up to 80% chameleon seems to do very little. At 90% in sneak mode you should be nigh-on undetectable unless you walk into somethings face and yell at it, but it seems to offer pretty much all or nothing.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have never played oblivion and do not wish to either, not my sort of game.

That is all from me .

bye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 13-06-2006, 12:01 AM
A less likeable Carrot

He'll be back.
Old 13-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just got this for my 360 and it looks very daunting from the looks of the manual.

Sounds like I will have to spend one session alone deciding what race to be

Looking forward to it though.
Old 13-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My brother, who hates games like this, says it's great.

I don't really have the time to get into a big RPG though.
All these games are taking over my life!
Old 13-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I scrapped my fighter and made a dark elf mage. Lvl 28 now. 100 alchemy, destruction illusion and conjuration.

Basically, anything or anyone i don't like dies.

Through my summoning skills - <Nether Lich> usually,

and my custom spell ' Sudden Death' , 100 frost damage for 6 seconds (600dmg), or shocking death (the same but shock damage).

Quality.