Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-09-2001, 05:26 PM
Help me!

IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Finally it installs. Being the first time I've ever played a cm game, I lose to mansfield 2-1 in my first game.
Old 15-09-2001, 05:39 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
It's not all that special...downloaded it during the night.

A couple of improvements, but not stunning ones...

I'll probably still buy it though
Old 15-09-2001, 06:12 PM
Fading into memory.

E.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Downloaded OK.
Agreed nothing special - generally much the same as before which in itself is nothing to complain about.
Won first game 3-1 against Mansfield with goals from Freedman, Hopkin and Gray.
99/00 and 00/01 hero David Collins is available on a free transfer from the start.
Where I can't be seen, I don't wanna be free
Old 15-09-2001, 06:59 PM

Sir JB is playing for a contract
I cancelled that friendly

Never play the ones they set
Old 15-09-2001, 10:23 PM
Fading into memory.

E.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I cancelled the friendly 3 days later versus Telford as most of the team were knackered!
Where I can't be seen, I don't wanna be free
Old 16-09-2001, 03:38 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
I like the way they try and explain the new transfer system! I still can't understand it!!!
Old 16-09-2001, 11:35 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally posted by RDSdaEAGLE
I like the way they try and explain the new transfer system! I still can't understand it!!!
It's easy !!! Basically you have to keep offering new contracts to players every 2 yrs or so otherwise other clubs can come in and steal them without paying a transfer fee, but a level of compensation determined by the time left on their contract/wages.

To begin with it will be oldies you can buy.. like Bonano of Barca i seem to remember.

Before the cut off date you can offer up to 10 yr deals, but after its only 5yrs.

May i personally reccommend the following: Arjen Robben, Groningen/PSV. Daniele Bonera and Frederico Agliardi of Brescia. Philippe Mexés, Auxerre. Rónald Gómez, OFI. Byron Bubb, free?, Josep Guardiola & Taribo West also on a free, or at least they were. A very good keeper i found is Ljubo Kovacevic of AOAN. Also, take a peek at Keijo Huusko of VPS and Steven Reid of Millwall.

Even if you don't like those players, other sides do and within a season you can sell West for £6m upwards.

Phew.. finished.
Old 17-09-2001, 07:58 PM
All Hail Discordia!

fnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
apart from all the big astuff (transfers, fog of war etc) it's the little things that get me, like more info in the match commentary (Palace withheld the pressure etc). I've played a few games online with some friends too (can do it in 00/01 too). One thing I have noticed is the Palace staff being a bit out of date - Kember as a scout, Cockerill as a coach.
*gets wallet ready for release date*
Old 18-09-2001, 05:04 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I believe it's out on October 12th.

The demo is a little disappointing I thought. I've played it a couple of times and believe that there are a few new things that they've thrown in to keep the punters rolling in (I especially like the scouting of next opposition (should have been in on the first release of CM3), but it's the things that are missing that are more noticable.

CM2 was a great game and really addictive - I used to rush home from work just to start up or continue. The reason for this is probably just because you can pick up and play it without much effort. CM3 is more involved - this isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I believe there should be an option where the Assistant Manager becomes more involved. I know he already gives advice on who turns up late for training and who should be in the first team. He should suggest formations/training routines/transfer targets among other things.

The fog of war thing seems like a good idea though. Anyone else notice things that are missing and should be in the game or even things that are in the game that are missing? Players worth buying/Systems? I haven't checked in the new version yet, but in 00/01, a guy called Christian Wilhelmsson (or something like that). He was young and he was great! I used to get comments from the board all the time about how he was our most valuable player and all the young fans had his name on their replica shirts. It's stuff like that which makes the game worth playing.

What was my point again?