Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Starting to get really frustrated with the PS3

- everytime I install an update to a game for the kids the screen goes black and I have to hard reboot
- the whole ps3 users v psn users is garbage
- no clue how to make iplayer/40d appear

will work it out but it's pissing me off
Old 09-02-2014, 02:58 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sounds like a fault

U really want playplus membership so many free games
Old 09-02-2014, 03:11 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
now PSN won't let my 7 year old play minecraft

How the **** did I allow sony garbage into my home
Old 09-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
does the game need to be updated in order to play online?
Old 09-02-2014, 05:30 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
now PSN won't let my 7 year old play minecraft

How the **** did I allow sony garbage into my home
It's Sony

Everything they make breaks just outside of warranty
Old 09-02-2014, 07:20 PM

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
check parental controls and set to off
Old 01-03-2014, 11:52 AM

mrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
FIFA 14 is now £19.99 on ps store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2014, 12:04 PM
You really are a fat ****

BlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
60 GB-7 year old ps3 still ticking along, no probs.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsilly View Post
FIFA 14 is now £19.99 on ps store.

can I just download that?
Old 01-03-2014, 10:39 PM

mrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes on the store.

Old 03-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone got any tips about places to sell a 320 gig slim that aren't EBay, Amazon Marketplace or in-store Game?

Don't want to get shafted for fees.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:03 PM

is loot still going? gumtree?? car boot sale, cash converters, CEX
Old 03-03-2014, 06:05 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
CEX are offering a rather rubbish £63, regardless of whether it is boxed or not!
Old 22-04-2014, 03:07 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

So, after quite a while I have found something I am genuinely impressed with on PS3.

Playstation plus.

I love this business model. 40 quid a year and you get one or two decent games a month.

Great!
Old 22-04-2014, 03:10 PM

yeah even better if you have ps4 and vita-only one membership needed across all 3 consoles, and free games on each-plus u now need it on ps4 to play online so its similar to xbox live model (xbox throw in the odd game now in an attempt to compete)
Old 22-04-2014, 07:07 PM
All Hail Discordia!

fnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
PS+ is amazing value even if you only had a PS3, and when the PS4 gets to the point they can give away big games for that too it'll be a must-have
Old 20-12-2014, 11:35 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Hello Gang - need suggestions again:

- FPS
- world war 2
- online play
- split screen (two local players)
Old 10-12-2015, 05:05 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Yakuza 5 just got released digitally for the PS3. I had to dust off my PS3 and plug it back in. I'm barely into it but if you enjoy the Yakuza series, you'll enjoy this one too.