Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 29-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
2 things

Hola

I need a bit of help peeps the 1st of which is, im a new web designer and im looking a web junior position somewhere if anyone knows of any positions that may turn up could you please let me know

Secondly im trying to upload my site to the net and im wondering who the best hosts are? im pretty sure there is a thread somewhere but i couldnt find it think it was dodge who started it. Been using netfirms but would like to know who else there that are recomended by you guys.

Cheers peeps
Old 29-01-2008, 07:55 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Hi mate,

I'll have a word with a few contacts and see if anyone is after a junior developer. Can you php?? If so I'll have a word with a guy who offered me a job.

I use streamline.net for most of my hosting. use to use web-mania but they were utter utter shite. Streamline give oyu good control and very good support should you f-it all up.

If you have any problems then feel free to PM me. Im more of a designer but I've been working for a drama college lately so have had to pick up on some more technical things.