Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-01-2009, 01:25 PM

WhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
2 Nanos + ITunes

Help. We have one Nano already registered to ITunes. We now have another Nano (to transfer some vinyl to) but I can't work out how to register the second Nano, or alternatively how to set up a second ITunes a/c. Am I particularly dim - I am old hence my user name! Any help woyld be appreciated.
Old 18-01-2009, 01:46 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

set up a different userprofile and manage it that way
Old 18-01-2009, 03:19 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Within Windows he means.
Old 18-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
I wouldn't set up a new profile if you want to share (purchased) songs etc between the two. I think you may only do this if they both share the same account.

If you plug in your new Nano and load ITunes, it should take you through the process automatically. Have you tried this?
Old 18-01-2009, 05:04 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Just register device to itunes and then setup a playlist that corresponds to each nano. Sync each nano with their respective playlist and you can share one library across multiple devices. I have 7 registered on mine, 3 nanos, 2 shuffles, 1 Classic and 1 iPhone no problem at all.
Old 18-01-2009, 06:04 PM

WhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhatTheHeckman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Thank you very much for your replies. Armed with your information I will now sort this out.
Old 21-01-2009, 11:19 AM

Just to say that thanks to your help I have managed to set up both Ipods with their respective playlists in Itunes. I can now transfer hundreds of LPs,45s,78s, to my Ipod which means I can easily play them on my HiFi system. Thanks again.