Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 22-04-2010, 08:12 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have a feeling that you didn't need that comma after feeling (unless, you're, WilliamShatner).

Old 22-04-2010, 08:12 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Oops, doubly...
Old 22-04-2010, 08:19 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
I have a feeling that you didn't need that comma after feeling (unless, you're, WilliamShatner).

Outed...

I don't know, sometimes, in the morning, I love a few commas. They, often, get people, to read, my sentences, in strange ways. However, it does, occasionally, make them, more memorable.

Old 22-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Exploring....

Lol
Old 22-04-2010, 08:27 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
...and, I'd love to be as cool as the Shatner.

DENNY CRANE
Old 22-04-2010, 10:17 AM
Go HARD or Go HOME

Teemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace aces
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Some things just don't work in games. I have a feeling this will be one of them
Yeah I hope it's not too drastic!

I personally can't wait for this game, been playing the demo loads and the game feels more free than FIFA 10. I just hope the actual game is a bit harder as I keep winning in the demo 2 or 3-0.

PS3 Username- TEEEMO1

Fifa World League Team - Orlando Pirates
Old 23-04-2010, 02:13 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I do remember Euro 2008 being rated, at the time, as the best football game ever. I cannot think why given that it was probably identical to Fifa 2008 but that was way back when Pro was the dominant force. Never played it, mind...

Given how amazing Fifa 10 is, I struggle to see how this could be a worthy investment.
Old 24-04-2010, 08:14 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesyUCLA
I do remember Euro 2008 being rated, at the time, as the best football game ever. I cannot think why given that it was probably identical to Fifa 2008 but that was way back when Pro was the dominant force. Never played it, mind...

Given how amazing Fifa 10 is, I struggle to see how this could be a worthy investment.

FIFA 10 was awful. I play it day in day out but their are so many glitches in the game. The modes in the new World Cup game seem good and the fact that you can import your Virtual Pro is awesome
Old 24-04-2010, 08:25 AM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge
FIFA 10 was awful. I play it day in day out but their are so many glitches in the game.
lmao
Old 24-04-2010, 08:28 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
lmao
I really can't help playing it....
Old 26-04-2010, 08:17 AM
BBS FA

cpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
One thing I would say is that Fifa 09 and 10 demos have been pretty poor but the games have turned out great. This is fantastic though and played it with friends for a good 3 hours last night, really enjoyable.
Old 26-04-2010, 08:26 AM
BBS FA

cpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Also just seens it's got some very good reviews also.

Got to be worth a purchase.

I hope Fifa 11 follows suit late in the year.
Old 28-04-2010, 07:41 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemo
Yeah I hope it's not too drastic!

I personally can't wait for this game, been playing the demo loads and the game feels more free than FIFA 10. I just hope the actual game is a bit harder as I keep winning in the demo 2 or 3-0.
On what level?!
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 29-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Go HARD or Go HOME

Teemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace aces
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonin2000
On what level?!
The Hardest one possible.

Game has arrived today, just about to play it

PS3 Username- TEEEMO1

Old 29-04-2010, 09:34 AM

Slough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemo
The Hardest one possible.

Game has arrived today, just about to play it
The Hardest ............
I'm hoping to get mine today also.....please let us know your thoughts on the game geeza
Old 29-04-2010, 09:36 AM
Go HARD or Go HOME

It's got penalty shootouts in it as an option from the main menu.

The new way of taking Penalties will take some getting used to!

Blasted my first 3 high and wide!

PS3 Username- TEEEMO1

Old 29-04-2010, 09:38 AM
'or 0=0'

How much are people paying for it? Anywhere going cheap?
Old 29-04-2010, 09:54 AM

tescos and morrisons i think 24.99
Old 29-04-2010, 09:56 AM
'or 0=0'

Official release day is tomorrow though, isn't it? I guess Tesco will be pretty strict and won't have them out early.

Will head down to Tesco's in New Malden after work.
Old 29-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Exploring....

I have mine on my desk in Kingston, I can wave it at you as you drive past if you want?