Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 29-04-2010, 10:16 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
I have mine on my desk in Kingston, I can wave it at you as you drive past if you want?

You wouldn't pop into Asda and see if it's already on the shelves for me, would you?
Old 29-04-2010, 10:17 AM

Slough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
How much are people paying for it? Anywhere going cheap?
I'll be paying for it ... cost me 35 from Shopto
Old 29-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
You wouldn't pop into Asda and see if it's already on the shelves for me, would you?
Sadly Asda stopped doing 360 and PS3 titles a couple of months ago fella.
Old 29-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slough Eagle
I'll be paying for it ... cost me 35 from Shopto
Please tell me 360 - it's been too long buddy.
Old 29-04-2010, 10:24 AM
Go HARD or Go HOME

Teemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace aces
I got mine from shopto.net

First impressions are very good. I think once people start playing this they won't want to go back to FIFA 10!

Fabio Capello looks spot on, even the way his acts and crosses his arms are life like.

Anyway the game plays a little harder than the demo. There is quite alot to do. Full world cup, qualifying stage, Just the Finals, it's up to you how you do it. Also you get to pick your squad of 23 from about 35-40 players, Beckham is in there and is a star player.

The penalties are a little bit complicated, but I'm loving the stutter step style penalty and also the composure bar brings another element to the game.

I've jst started a world cup finals and beat USA 3-0, Rooney getting 2 and Barry 1.

Overall this is an exciting game and has really got me in the mood of the world cup. The entrace music as the players walk out onto the pitch is hair-raising and the stadiums look to be just like they do in the real life pictures I have seen.

Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard are immense, I've started with Walcott out on the right and brought Milner on for the second half, Milner seems to be alot better than Theo.

Overall I'm very impressed! A must buy if you are a FIFA fan.

PS3 Username- TEEEMO1

Fifa World League Team - Orlando Pirates
Old 29-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Go HARD or Go HOME

Teemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesTeemo is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace aces
Heskey got injured in training and is out for 2 weeks!

Probably done me a favour!

PS3 Username- TEEEMO1

Old 29-04-2010, 10:34 AM

Slough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Please tell me 360 - it's been too long buddy.
Yes me old mukka, 360
Old 29-04-2010, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemo
I got mine from shopto.net

First impressions are very good. I think once people start playing this they won't want to go back to FIFA 10!

Anyway the game plays a little harder than the demo.
Big statement there Teemo, better than FIFA 10 ... can't wait to play this.........where is that postman.
Plays a little harder than the demo , is it only me that found this demo tough on Professional.
Old 29-04-2010, 10:40 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Am a little worried it may effect the FWL
Old 29-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Exploring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slough Eagle
Yes me old mukka, 360
Get
In
There
Old 29-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Exploring....

Quote:
I think once people start playing this they won't want to go back to FIFA 10!
I hope so (not for the FWL's sake, obviously). Fifa 10 isn't anywhere near as good as Fifa 09 (IMO).
Old 29-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Go HARD or Go HOME

Just drew 2-2 with Algeria.

Defoe equaliser in the 87th minute.

PS3 Username- TEEEMO1

Old 29-04-2010, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Get
In
There
In more ways than one, postie has just arrived
But working from home today, may have to sneak in a quick few goes at lunch time .... ahhhh here's a question how to disable the msn link on the 360 permanently
Old 29-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Exploring....

You can do it - but I can't remember off the top of my head. Will talk you through it next time we speak.
Old 29-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Go HARD or Go HOME

Its good how in the last game of the group the commentators keep you up to date with whats going on in the other group game!

PS3 Username- TEEEMO1

Old 29-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Sounds quality, might have to try to get this today now

Is it rentable yet?
Old 29-04-2010, 01:45 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just called Game Victoria, they are getting copies in later this afternoon, but not selling until tomorrow morning. I was hoping that my Amazon copy would arrive today, but I only received the dispatch email this morning.

Shame, as the Mrs is out this evening, so I'd get a chance to play.
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 29-04-2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy!
Sounds quality, might have to try to get this today now

Is it rentable yet?
Go on...you know you want to.
I've always liked the WC games better for so reason
Old 29-04-2010, 03:56 PM
BBS FA

cpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Can’t wait for this now. Having a few world cup sessions round mine with the boys

I personally think it’s better than Fifa 10!
Old 29-04-2010, 06:14 PM

Cake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Definitely an improvement on an already good game. The flow of the game is now more realistic, the through balls especially seem a lot more intelligent.

Beat housemate 7-2 as England vs Argentina so happy with that to start with too!!!

Just seems overall more realistic.

Two slight niggles - the menu system doesnt seem as intuitive as previous version, and also the camera seems awfully far away.