Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-09-2010, 06:51 PM

KingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not say
i'm in.

Malaga
Old 17-09-2010, 07:47 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
All confirmed teams updated.

Soulboy still running scared
Old 17-09-2010, 07:55 PM

Slough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
All confirmed teams updated.

Soulboy still running scared
Hey fella, just can't commit to anything right now (league wise), mega busy , but if any of you guys see me online just give us a hola ... and you are right I want to
Old 17-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Okay - one space left.
Old 17-09-2010, 09:33 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
I'm in.

Le Mans

NFL Keeper League Team: - Hulks CarpyTD's

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 17-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm coming on for friendlies
Old 17-09-2010, 10:30 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Ive taken Newcastle
Old 18-09-2010, 10:27 AM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will be on tonight after I get back from the game.

Anyone up for a game?

I'm Celtic.
Old 18-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Back after 6 years

y2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrection
I'm out of this one. Can't get hold of my copy any time soon.

BBS NFL Fantasy Football Champion 2010
Old 18-09-2010, 05:08 PM

colin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll join if there's still a space left. My Xbox username is cpfcolin, and I'm playing as Newcastle Utd.

Last edited by colin88; 18-09-2010 at 06:27 PM.
Old 18-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Exploring....

someone already has Newcastle.
Old 18-09-2010, 09:57 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Ive got the toon
Old 18-09-2010, 10:23 PM

JonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have thrown my hat into the ring here too, I will be playing as West Ham. My username is Jonpalace1976. I'm online now should anyone fancy a game.

Xbox Gamertag: Jonpalace1976

http://www.gamercards.co.uk/card/FIF...palace1976.png

FWL 2012 teams- Brentford, Palmieras, Sporting CP, Genk and Mechelen
Old 18-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Sad loner with a gun!

Panzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
West ham are 4*

3.5* MAX
Ow!

Fifa World League:
Founder Member: 2008
Team: Polonia Bytom 2008-2009
Lech Poznan 2009-2011

XBox 360 Gamer Tag:- Panzeruk

Last edited by Panzer; 18-09-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 18-09-2010, 11:30 PM

JonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer
West ham are 4*

3.5* MAX
Oops sorry, have left league and would like to re-join but says I have to wait for GM of league to invite me back on board. Will play as Seattle Sounders if someone could sort that for me. Sorry I am half asleep tonight, so please excuse me.

Old 19-09-2010, 11:03 AM

So am I able to join up this league with an invite??? I am chomping at the bit with my Seattle Sounders Team

Old 19-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Exploring....

I'll sort it for you later mate. We still have one spare place I think - hopefully someone will take it.
Old 19-09-2010, 04:07 PM

colin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Whoops, sorry. I'll try and change my team tonight if I can.
Old 19-09-2010, 05:20 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Are those of us in the League allowed to start playing?
Old 19-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Exploring....

Pallet, Hazy and deftones, you all still need to pick a team!