Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-01-2011, 05:54 AM

bouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses grow
Applied for Norwich City

all of the time!

You say that you need me!

You'll always be mine..

and im feeling Glad all over!
Old 11-01-2011, 06:03 AM

bouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses grow
Once I get accepted can I start straight away? Not sure since nobody has had a game!!

all of the time!

You'll always be mine..

Old 11-01-2011, 06:13 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Friendlies are on Thursday. Season starts after that.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:52 AM

Oh I understand the format now. Looks like it will be fun!

all of the time!

You'll always be mine..

Old 11-01-2011, 07:25 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
To view the link you have to Register or Login

For some extra fun. Soccermanager BBS Betting competition 1.

Soccermanager BBS Betting Competition 2 to follow.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:15 AM

Woo!

Transfer new for me

Put Jens Askou up for transfer and George Francomb up for loan Promising young right back worth a try

And put in a bid for Rowan Vine offered 2.9mil Hopefully I can a few more players in to secure my team.

all of the time!

You'll always be mine..

Old 11-01-2011, 08:23 AM

To view the link you have to Register or Login

BETTING COMP 2
Old 11-01-2011, 08:32 AM

m_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mickaël SILVESTRE has completed his move to Cardiff City from Werder Bremen

Carlos VELA has completed his move to Cardiff City from Arsenal

Nottingham Forest have managed to sign Thomas KAHLENBERG from VfL Wolfsburg for an undisclossed fee plus Lewis MCGUGAN.

Paulo MACHADO has completed his move to Sheffield United from Toulouse for £5,127,000 plus David MCALLISTER.

Tino COSTA has shocked Valencia fans by moving to Sheffield United for £5,090,000.

Nottingham Forest have managed to sign Dennis ROMMEDAHL from Olympiacos for an Undisclossed fee plus Nathan TYSON.

Jos HOOIVELD has shocked Celtic fans by moving to Nottingham Forest for £1,200,000 plus Dele ADEBOLA.

Rémy VERCOUTRE has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Lyon

Queens Park Rangers have managed to sign Andreas OTTL from Bayern München

Last edited by m_reid; 11-01-2011 at 08:36 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reid
Mickaël SILVESTRE has completed his move to Cardiff City from Werder Bremen

Carlos VELA has completed his move to Cardiff City from Arsenal

Nottingham Forest have managed to sign Thomas KAHLENBERG from VfL Wolfsburg for an undisclossed fee plus Lewis MCGUGAN.

Paulo MACHADO has completed his move to Sheffield United from Toulouse for £5,127,000 plus David MCALLISTER.

Tino COSTA has shocked Valencia fans by moving to Sheffield United for £5,090,000.

Nottingham Forest have managed to sign Dennis ROMMEDAHL from Olympiacos for an Undisclossed fee plus Nathan TYSON.

Jos HOOIVELD has shocked Celtic fans by moving to Nottingham Forest for £1,200,000 plus Dele ADEBOLA.

Rémy VERCOUTRE has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Lyon

Queens Park Rangers have managed to sign Andreas OTTL from Bayern München

Aha I didn't really think we could of gone for higher classed players! Oh well I'm putting my faith in my youth

all of the time!

You'll always be mine..

Old 11-01-2011, 08:52 AM

And by the way the person who is Sheff utd. Does know there in the league below us lot?

all of the time!

You'll always be mine..

Old 11-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I signed

Massimo Ambrosini
Javier Zanetti
Luca Toni
Seyda Keita
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 11-01-2011, 11:15 AM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncebckablty
And by the way the person who is Sheff utd. Does know there in the league below us lot?
Yes i do. I'm top of division two in the other league and soon to be up in the prem in 2 seasons.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:55 AM

ChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
someone quit me as Reading. I hope it is still there as want to take charge of them
Old 11-01-2011, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenDipper
someone quit me as Reading. I hope it is still there as want to take charge of them
1) Why?

2) Sp1eagle is the man to contact.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:05 PM

ChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
well i have applied for Ipswich now (fancy being burley and emulating him lol)

someone accept now please so that i can get going on transfers.

I had made offers and everything on the reading team, spent about an hour and a half lookin for players!
Old 11-01-2011, 12:11 PM

Quote:
well i have applied for Ipswich now (fancy being burley and emulating him lol)

someone accept now please so that i can get going on transfers.

I had made offers and everything on the reading team, spent about an hour and a half lookin for players!
The question is why are you no longer Reading? By quitting Reading and moving to Ipswich you have made Ipswich less attractive to new managers? Did you f'k up?
Old 11-01-2011, 12:21 PM
signed photograff

George Ndah has brains that could explain any feelingGeorge Ndah has brains that could explain any feelingGeorge Ndah has brains that could explain any feelingGeorge Ndah has brains that could explain any feelingGeorge Ndah has brains that could explain any feelingGeorge Ndah has brains that could explain any feelingGeorge Ndah has brains that could explain any feelingGeorge Ndah has brains that could explain any feelingGeorge Ndah has brains that could explain any feelingGeorge Ndah has brains that could explain any feelingGeorge Ndah has brains that could explain any feeling
Applied for Donny
Old 11-01-2011, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON
The question is why are you no longer Reading? By quitting Reading and moving to Ipswich you have made Ipswich less attractive to new managers? Did you f'k up?
I made offers and everything (which get cancelled automatically) and did other things to sort out squad etc.
Then went to log in this morning and didn't have a team to select, and rading had been taken, (can't see who has taken them)

so out of the four left. Donny, millwall, preston and ipswich i have opted for ipswich.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:46 PM

m_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I made offers and everything (which get cancelled automatically) and did other things to sort out squad etc.
Then went to log in this morning and didn't have a team to select, and rading had been taken, (can't see who has taken them)

so out of the four left. Donny, millwall, preston and ipswich i have opted for ipswich.

Did you get Ipswich? if so looks like we're after the same player
Old 11-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I feel alot of pressure on myself being the most experienced player on this. I hope you're all ready for some spankings!
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."