Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got in Ponzio DM DEF/R and Ottl DM hopefully help with the push. Need to sell some before i buy anymore improvements though.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:33 PM

bouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses grow
This is my first season so not sure if I'll do well this season but I'm hopeful

all of the time!

You say that you need me!

You'll always be mine..

and im feeling Glad all over!
Old 11-01-2011, 11:27 PM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncebckablty
This is my first season so not sure if I'll do well this season but I'm hopeful
My first season starting with a totally fresh team. Hope to do some damage and make lots of money
Old 11-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is there any other ways to make money apart from selling players?
Old 11-01-2011, 11:58 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Signed Beckham and some guy from Bayern Leverkusen!
Old 12-01-2011, 03:47 AM

bouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses grow
How the Effin H did you get Becks for 3 mil!!!

all of the time!

You'll always be mine..

Old 12-01-2011, 09:35 AM

richj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have applied for Preston
Old 12-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
How the Effin H did you get Becks for 3 mil!!!
the older they are the less they cost use it to your advantage
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 12-01-2011, 01:00 PM

ChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickenDipper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
maintenance??
is that code word for the owner to "cheat"
Old 12-01-2011, 01:01 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
I didn't take it down. So don't know whats going on.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:23 PM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
It's OK.

Yesterday, my other game was closed for maintanence too. I THINK it's because they are doing upgrades/downgrades of players.

Will be ready again later or tomorrow.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:02 PM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Both games seem to be working fine now.

Btw, In my other game I was offered the Plymouth Argyle job due to the fact that I am doing so well. Now, what I will say to all of you is that you should use this as a sign of my ability in this game.

However, could you all be so kind as to tell your chairmen/women that if you fk up and I am doing well I will not be coming to dig their club out of a hole. They should have offered me a job in the first place.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:26 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Its very slow
Old 12-01-2011, 04:41 PM
FFS 4.4.2!!

GRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I got offered Manager of Italy for my efforts with Crystal Palace unbeaten 6 game run at start of season in another lge of coarse,now resigned to take over LEEDS.
Also taken a poor Burnley side off the bottom div 1 and QF of cup,in a run of 4 wins in 6 with a far infrior squad but smart buys.
At the moment i'm good odds,not for long,so get on quick
Old 12-01-2011, 05:09 PM

I want to loan players but all we can loan is from Managed teams. That sucks.

Last edited by karl.eldridge; 12-01-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:25 PM

CRYSTAL PALACE in Illegal Transfer?

According to sources close to Nottingham Forest and Cardiff City the Eagles purchase of J. BOOTHROYD and J.BENNETT has been reported to the SMFA for Investigation. More on the story at To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-01-2011, 06:01 PM

The offer for Gary HOOPER of Celtic from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Pablo ESCOBAR from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Daniel ALFEI from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Josh MORRIS from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I know 3 are free agents but you gotta start somewhere!

all of the time!

You'll always be mine..

Old 12-01-2011, 06:03 PM

Quote:
The offer for Gary HOOPER of Celtic from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Pablo ESCOBAR from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Daniel ALFEI from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Josh MORRIS from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I know 3 are free agents but you gotta start somewhere!
I can't believe how small the squads are on this. I have 21 players and an awful budget. Well 7m spent on Beckham and a new left back.

Is there more players to come to this by the way, I really feel that we need the option of Loaning players and really want new managers to take over Prem clubs. I need some back up

Last edited by karl.eldridge; 12-01-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:05 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge
According to sources close to Nottingham Forest and Cardiff City the Eagles purchase of J. BOOTHROYD and J.BENNETT has been reported to the SMFA for Investigation. More on the story at To view the link you have to Register or Login
WTF. Thats me.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle
WTF. Thats me.
Can you see where it says Illegal? What does that mean, Im watching you