Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 25-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
I think Gus and Sven would do well as a cosy double-act and take on a hopeless case like Plymouth in the 3rd tier and show everyone how they can turn things around. If all else fails...I hear they are looking for contestants for next year's Strictly Come Dancing....just a thoughht!
Old 25-10-2011, 02:06 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
I'd back the Albion pub in Norwood to beat Brighton and Hove Albion in a match right now. Although no doubt Lewis Dunk would try to go in at the knees of one of the HF lads who drink in there. He's dirty like that.
Old 25-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet
Although no doubt Lewis Dunk would try to go in at the knees of one of the HF lads who drink in there. He's dirty like that.
Should have been barred.
Old 25-10-2011, 02:13 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
According to this lot their 'Barcelona-esque' style of football is streets ahead of every one else in the championship. Gus is the master tactician - so it is unlikely that his job will ever be under threat. After all, why would you sack someone who is ahead of their time?

To view the link you have to Register or Login.

Silly me, I didn't realise that they were losing games because so much better than everyone else. Makes complete sense now. So once everyone else has caught on to how to play football, they'll have a headstart and be table toppers....

Weeds comparing themselves to Barcelona. Not deluded at all....

Last edited by Windsor_Eagle; 25-10-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 25-10-2011, 02:20 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
They have got a good run of games coming up, if they start faltering to Watford and Coventry then start to be concerned. Having said that everyone is capable of beating Brighton in this division
EFA
Old 25-10-2011, 02:23 PM

DerbyGull27 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you DerbyGull27 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you DerbyGull27 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you DerbyGull27 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you DerbyGull27 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you DerbyGull27 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you DerbyGull27 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you DerbyGull27 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you DerbyGull27 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you DerbyGull27 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you DerbyGull27 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon
EFA
good one
Old 25-10-2011, 02:23 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle
According to this lot their 'Barcelon-esque' style of football is streets ahead of every one else in the championship. Gus is the master tactician - so it is unlikely that his job will ever be under threat. After all, why would you sack someone who is ahead of their time?

Silly me, I didn't realise that they were losing games because so much better than everyone else. Makes complete sense now. So once everyone else has caught on to how to play football, they'll have a headstart and be table toppers....

Laughable. What they don't seem to have grasped is that, for the most part, Barcelona and Spain are defensively and tactically resolute and astute. They're more like George Burley's Palace last season - plenty of possession, little penentration and naive as soon as they lose the ball - than a Championship version of Barcelona.
Old 25-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet
plenty of possession, little penentration and naive as soon as they lose the ball
You talking about your sex life again?
Old 25-10-2011, 02:27 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
This was quoted by a Brighton fan on NSC, talking about some of his team's 'supporters'

I am just so sick of the moan, moan ******* moan. Piss off and support Man City or Chelsea if you cant take the fact we are slowly developing.

I thought they did anyway !?
Old 25-10-2011, 02:30 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
So much to laugh at when the weeds are in town....
Old 25-10-2011, 02:37 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerbyGull27
Since going on our losing streak we've lost to pretty much ALL top teams with premiershit players: Leicester, Liverpool, Palasssss, Ipswich, West shammers.
Six weeks ago, Palace were relegation fodder to Brighton fans, and now we're a top team with premiership players
Old 25-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
According to this lot their 'Barcelona-esque' style of football is streets ahead of every one else in the championship. Gus is the master tactician - so it is unlikely that his job will ever be under threat. After all, why would you sack someone who is ahead of their time?

"Spot on mate..from a Plastic JCL who is really enjoying watching my adopted home town teram. "

I thought they didn't exist but were all one of the 5 or 6,000 they used to get at the Goldstone in their final season there

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 25-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Fan
Six weeks ago, Palace were relegation fodder to Brighton fans, and now we're a top team with premiership players
Got to laugh at the hypocrisy

What a bunch of 's
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 25-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"But I don't think we are really playing tippy tappy football at the moment, passing the ball between 2 central defenders 10 times, gaining no ground, and eventually lauching it forward is not tippy tappy. Watched both Spain & Barca recently and they simply don't do this. Almost every pass is positive and incisive, their movement in midfield is amazing and there are always great options for the player with the ball and they work bloody hard to play that way. Contrast that with us last night, loads of possession but achieved bugger all most of the time. We could still be playing now and not have created a decent chance. The problem is that at this level we haven't got players who think and move quickly enough to play the sort of tippy tappy that would scare decent championship sides. Our first thought is to pass the ball backwards, usually our players are facing our goal when they receive the ball, so the ball inevitably ends up with a defender who is then put under pressure and has to make a hurried clearance. It's not that tippy tappy is wrong, clearly when you watch Spain/Barca it's totally the right way to play, we just need better players to play that way effectively at this level, or we adjust our style to suit the strengths of the players we have got. "

******* hell, someone's got his head screwed on. Pity for them it's not Gus.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 25-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
As I have said before they all got a bit carried away with getting promoted, their new ground opening and then the manager spending pretty big money for them. I think realisation has set in now and they are not quite as good as they genuinely believed they were and some of them are even questioning Poyet and his tactics. I have to say it is a pretty rapid turnaround from 6 weeks ago!
Old 25-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Fan
Old 25-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4

I've got that t-shirt!
Old 25-10-2011, 02:47 PM

If anyone is ever feeling a bit low, just have a read through NSC, it is a great laugh most of the time. Steer clear of Palace related topics though, the misinformation on their site about our past is obscene and it leaves you wanting to put them right and you end up annoyed.

They can't take banter on there either...contrasted to our away fans area which is often very amusing (even the weeds on here can be funny at times!)
Old 25-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
If anyone is ever feeling a bit low, just have a read through NSC, it is a great laugh most of the time. Steer clear of Palace related topics though, the misinformation on their site about our past is obscene and it leaves you wanting to put them right and you end up annoyed.

They can't take banter on there either...contrasted to our away fans area which is often very amusing (even the weeds on here can be funny at times!)

They can take it when things are going their way, not too flash when it is the other way though
Old 25-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:

I noticed Easy10 on that thread. I remember him.