Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 27-02-2012, 11:40 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It seems to be occurring all over the place, so I would imagine it is his problem too.

Would be worth him running the tests the guy asked me to do on their forums so he has all the information when he calls:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-02-2012, 11:50 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Got Virgin TV and broadband a few years ago in a mini protest vs SKY. Had nothing but problems. Worst of all was Virgins help over the space of about a month was to direct me between about 50 different Indian call centre men. We went back to Sky.
Old 27-02-2012, 11:53 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Got O2 home phone and internet now has been superb and only £13 a month
Old 27-02-2012, 11:53 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I certainly wouldn't go back to Sky's internet - it is so slow in comparison. I would however consider a move to BT Infinity if Virgin do take forever solving the problems.
Old 27-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Unoffical Palace Druid

Andy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
virgin have a rolling programe of upgrades going on, various areas of the country will suffer and have been suffering from problems as a result, having said that thier customer support is cack.
Old 27-02-2012, 12:11 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
I certainly wouldn't go back to Sky's internet - it is so slow in comparison. I would however consider a move to BT Infinity if Virgin do take forever solving the problems.
Thanks for the link I have sent this on..also I have BT Infinity, out of the four players I am always online with (not the biggest sweep I know...) I am the only one to have NEVER experienced any lag, sometimes I cant get in on a server but once I am on no problems at all. (not the most techy but if I dont have problems i assume it works for me..)

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 27-02-2012, 02:16 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick
Yes you did I'm afraid. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's exiled. Are you really that judgmental and narrow minded that you write off entire genres?
You'd never do that would you AA <cough> Apple <cough> Xbox <cough>
Old 27-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
no probs here at the mo
Old 27-02-2012, 05:13 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've got Virgin and for the second weekend in a row I was without Internet for a few hours.
Old 27-02-2012, 07:49 PM
'or 0=0'

31.25 mins so far holding on the phone for Virgin to answer their technical support line.
Old 27-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridcully
You'd never do that would you AA <cough> Apple <cough> Xbox <cough>
Looking into a product and dismissing it isn't the same is it? Don't have a problem with Xbox btw.

To stay on topic, I get 1mb down and about .3 up out here.
Old 27-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
Mines went slow as well. They all was mess around with it and unless you contact them they don't bother sorting it out for you.
Old 27-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
31.25 mins so far holding on the phone for Virgin to answer their technical support line.
Any news ??
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 27-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Just tested myself 1 meg instead of 10 meg Strange!!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 27-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Virgin still claiming 50 MBit

The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 28-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Have you raised a ticket with them?
Old 28-02-2012, 08:11 AM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mine is terrible

Old 28-02-2012, 08:27 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
We've had problems for about the last 2 weeks. Engineer coming out for the 3rd time in 2 weeks today!
Old 28-02-2012, 08:37 AM

Fide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFide et Fiducia : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Virgin too many issues

I too binned Sky to stick it to Murdoch and am regretting it tbh. Bandwidth is inconsistent to say the least and the traffic shaping on p2p is very harsh. Tivo is a good system but reception on some channels is appalling.