Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-01-2016, 09:55 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Our Virgin broadband has been nothing short of attrotious. 4G at home has been quicker. Often, the virgin wifi doesn't work outside the room in which the router is. Can't wait be back with Sky next week
Old 26-01-2016, 10:17 AM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Well I'm with TalkTalk and just see they are about to trial this in York To view the link you have to Register or Login

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 26-01-2016, 01:34 PM

PhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nine pages of utter drivel. Virgin on the ridiculous.
From Victor Meldrew - please send ten-pound prize letter chq to 19 Riverbank.
Old 26-01-2016, 01:38 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
ITT Idiots blaming Virgin Broadband on their wireless setup
Old 26-01-2016, 01:47 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm with BT in Beckenham and have speed of 52mps. Is this quick compared to most?
Old 26-01-2016, 01:50 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
ITT Idiots blaming Virgin Broadband on their wireless setup
I've followed all of the steps they suggested. They've sent an engineer around. And blamed my walls

Didn't have much issue with other providers.
Old 26-01-2016, 01:52 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
I've followed all of the steps they suggested. They've sent an engineer around. And blamed my walls

Superhubs have internal antennas which doesn't help. Best to use them in modem mode coupled with a decent router
Old 26-01-2016, 08:09 PM

Taedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post

Maybe try this.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-01-2016, 12:24 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
See my post #155 on boosting your WIFI