Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 09-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
To view the link you have to Register or Login
The Bollox Bus. You couldn't make it up.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:23 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
If you had recorded that glow stick video, why the **** would you show the world? What a bunch of helmets.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:32 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Can't hear them tonight, sh*t support

Empty seats, but I expect they'll claim a sell out
Old 09-02-2013, 10:11 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77
If you had recorded that glow stick video, why the **** would you show the world? What a bunch of helmets.
Are they glow sticks or glow in the dark vibrators ?
Old 10-02-2013, 01:31 AM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Can't hear them tonight, sh*t support

Empty seats, but I expect they'll claim a sell out
low tonight by our standards.

25400 with 800 hull, and the last time you witnessed such a large home crowd was when exactly?..........

yeah I thought so
Old 10-02-2013, 06:56 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace

25400 with 800 hull, and the last time you witnessed such a large home crowd was when exactly?..........

yeah I thought so
Yeah, but there wasn't 25000 there last night, was there ??!!

You lot apparently now, include all Season Ticket holders in the attendance, whether they attend or not (which clearly lots didn't, yesterday). - Probably because Chelsea were at home

Something a lot of your posters (not necessarily, you) had a go at us about, last season.
Old 10-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:

yeah I thought so
We will see how many of your new 'dyed in the wool' Brighton fans show up when the inevitable price hikes kick in to service your 8m loss.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:11 AM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle
Yeah, but there wasn't 25000 there last night, was there ??!!

You lot apparently now, include all Season Ticket holders in the attendance, whether they attend or not (which clearly lots didn't, yesterday). - Probably because Chelsea were at home

Something a lot of your posters (not necessarily, you) had a go at us about, last season.
Well said

Phallus ( The Major on NSC ) constantly banged on about this fact last season, but hasnt mentioned it this season, strange that.
Was it me, but there seemed to be more blue seats evident in the stand opposite the cameras at the start of the 2nd half?
Maybe it was getting a bit too chilly ?

Anyway, the promotion ( automatic) march is in full steam !!!
Old 10-02-2013, 09:57 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
We will see how many of your new 'dyed in the wool' Brighton fans show up when the inevitable price hikes kick in to service your 8m loss.

Quite a few that I know don't believe this will happen, blinkered I think is the term.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:10 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Quite a few that I know don't believe this will happen, blinkered I think is the term.
Some idiot on NSC is asking how our team will handle their ground with 27k being full of hate.An identical question to one asked by a charlton idiot before they were humiliated on the pitch and in the stands earlier this season, and by brighton fans before September 2011.
FFS they are brighton not Galatasary.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:16 AM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Was it the brighton ultra (pathetics) singing "He's just too good for you" about Vicente last night?? now where have I heard that before..

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb1
Was it the brighton ultra (pathetics) singing "He's just too good for you" about Vicente last night?? now where have I heard that before..

My son's been there with his Brighton mate and they usually sing it about Buckley, you know, the player that they had to fight against Premiership clubs to keep.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:25 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Two posts re glow sticks:-

"What colours or just one colour?" You can't make it up"!!!!

And

"Arn't Watford stewards complete twats?,they probably wont let them in!" I have a vision of stewards body searching for 6" sticks and the crowd going around in circles

Old 10-02-2013, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Some idiot on NSC is asking how our team will handle their ground with 27k being full of hate.An identical question to one asked by a charlton idiot before they were humiliated on the pitch and in the stands earlier this season, and by brighton fans before September 2011.
FFS they are brighton not Galatasary.

Oh come on OG, you obviously didn't watch the game last night, it was a cauldron of noise
Old 10-02-2013, 10:41 AM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
My son's been there with his Brighton mate and they usually sing it about Buckley, you know, the player that they had to fight against Premiership clubs to keep.
Ahh silly me how is his 30 mill move to real madrid coming along

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:59 AM

Steve2Sig has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband
The Bollox Bus. You couldn't make it up.
Jesus H!
Old 10-02-2013, 08:09 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:

yeah I thought so
Probably a game in the Premier League, a Championship playoff game or a major cup semi final. The last time you witnessed one of those was when exactly?
Old 10-02-2013, 08:19 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
We will see how many of your new 'dyed in the wool' Brighton fans show up when the inevitable April showers start.
EFA
Old 11-02-2013, 10:13 AM

Battle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBattle EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Glow stick's the scum just keep on giving. Joke fan's, joke club end of.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:11 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Jesus H Christ. That is sickening, I just had to vomit in the bin next to my desk. That is genuinely horrendous.