Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 02-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman
My right arm hurts so much from all the wing mirrors and aerial that were broke.
I now have to hold my pint glass with the other hand.

What about the whacking of the 15 year old girl?
Old 02-12-2012, 07:35 PM

wigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
What about the whacking of the 15 year old girl?
Don't know mate i was using my other hand to hold onto my daughter.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don't know mate i was using my other hand to hold onto my daughter.

Yeah sort of brings it home really doesn't it? Just imagine if that had happened to your girl?
Old 02-12-2012, 08:05 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
25 to Geoff Thomas Foundation please!
I guess he's thinking, by the end of the season, it will be you that owes 25 overall
Old 02-12-2012, 08:06 PM

wigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yeah sort of brings it home really doesn't it? Just imagine if that had happened to your girl?
Exactly mate, i had one of yours outside the Prince George offer me a fight.
I just smiled at him.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
I guess he's thinking, by the end of the season, it will be you that owes 25 overall

Aah the flying Seagull is here! Bet you were sorry you missed that yesterday eh?!
Old 02-12-2012, 08:11 PM

What about your 15 year old chavs throwing coins from behind police lines at us.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
What about your 15 year old chavs throwing coins from behind police lines at us.

Pathetic! I would made sure it was bricks!
Old 02-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

They felt sorry for you after the day you had, they wanted to give you a crumb of comfort by paying for your train ticket home!!
Old 02-12-2012, 08:13 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Where was that ? To be fair there did seem to be a lot of moronic behaviour from all sides yesterday.I can't see us getting the full allocation at your place now.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:14 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Pathetic! I would made sure it was bricks!
Even my old man was walking around with a piece of wood in his hand.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Where was that ? To be fair there did seem to be a lot of moronic behaviour from all sides yesterday.I can't see us getting the full allocation at your place now.

Thing is mate it is handbags to what it used to be like, as I said a few coins here, a few smashed up toilets there all brave stuff! And you can bet your arse the people who were the purpotrators went back and told their fellow 16 year old mates they had it big time with the scum!! it used to be real carnage and obviously scenes we don't want to see repeated again, but in the bigger scheme of things these matches are pretty tame these days
Old 02-12-2012, 08:18 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Not saying throwing coins or smashing up bogs is acceptable you understand but you get my drift
Old 02-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Even my old man was walking around with a piece of wood in his hand.

Old 02-12-2012, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Whitehourse Lane 14.45 pm
Old 02-12-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Thing is mate it is handbags to what it used to be like, as I said a few coins here, a few smashed up toilets there all brave stuff! And you can bet your arse the people who were the purpotrators went back and told their fellow 16 year old mates they had it big time with the scum!! it used to be real carnage and obviously scenes we don't want to see repeated again, but in the bigger scheme of things these matches are pretty tame these days
True.Being chased with about 10 others by what seemed like hundreds of Brighton fans from near the ground to the back entrance of Hove station was character building though.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
True.Being chased with about 10 others by what seemed like hundreds of Brighton fans from near the ground to the back entrance of Hove station was character building though.

Same old Brighton as long as its 20-1 in their favour they will have it all day long!!
Old 02-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Our day will come Again!

baldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Now from what I've read on NSC you Gay boy really do think you are a tough firm...The Millwall of the south coast.
But in truth you really are a joke.... throwing stones at both Palace and Brighton fans at the Tampax last season. Breaking down a gate in the AW and then doing a runner..... You really are a joke club you must be so proud.....Oh and the hard man act at Wolves....
I was wondering yesterdays BHA crew must all have been season ticket holders lets see what BHA do about it or will they just prove what we all know already.....They're SCUM..... A sad little club stuck in the 70's....
But then again you haven't been in the top 2 division for such a long time and you do seem soooo very slow in catching up on football being a game watched by families........
Old 02-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Older viewers will remember the coinage being chucked at us at the old Gallstone. So it's tradition.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
27th September 2011.

Outside Falmer Station. Pot, Kettle, Black. All 3 were thrown at us with bricks and coinage