Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 03-12-2012, 06:38 AM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
I did - but obviously I didn't feel like coughing up the thousands of pounds I allegedly owed without agreeing to a bet in the first place
Good man!!
Old 03-12-2012, 09:38 AM

sussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
25 to Geoff Thomas Foundation please!
Yes no problem, a bet is a bet (although still waiting from someone on here to pay for last years bet), I will give him till end of the week, then I will name and shame, PM me and let me know how I pay.

I said I would give my verdict on the game and firstly, you deserved to win, no issues. On the major points, I would say, Dunk deserved to go, said it at the time and although replays maybe suggest that he got the ball first, I saw what the ref saw and thought he is off, no complaints. Murray first goal is a typical one where things seem to go your way, it was not a corner (proved on TV) and it was never a foul as your guy dived and Orlandi geeting booked for not touching him summed up the ref, he was a homer full stop.
Second goal, never a pen, Murray clearly left his leg there, clever, but not a pen, , third, nailed on no complaints.

On Jedi in midfield, did not notice him, so he must have had a ok game, but as we know he did not have to do any real defending as a unit, we were defending from the 8 minute.

Bolaise looks a very good player, fast and direct was impressed, Zaha, everything I supected, lovely skills, but just does foot over after foot over, then he either loses it or falls over. Someone next to me said it looks like watching Strictly Come Dancing, I think he needs a really good manager to get hold of him, bring him back down to earth, teach him to cross the ball and not go to ground, then you will have a very good player, at the moment, he does not do enough, he did not damage to us with 10 players. when to be honest he should had a field day againts our makeshift left back Orlandi, who is our best creative midfield player.

In summary, game over after 8 mins, what was Dunk doing, think he only played as we only had 4 fit defenders, thought we defended ok first half where you did not look like scoring, then a couple of decisions go your way and 0-1. Could have equalised as you know, but that is football, we are not taking our chances. Before you have a go at Dunk and our displinary record this year, its very good, first sending off this season and we have not had many bookings this year.

Met Police, what a waste of money, know how you felt last year, simply not warrented, there was about 200 Riot Police taking us back to the station, why, we are not Millwall. The knuckle draggers got out 10 mins before then end to do their pathectic bit and the normal fans like us treated like animals and before you comment, we are not.

Anyway, happy to pay up my bet and honor my others (as you have never done the double over as in our history and maybe we might get some breaks and a ref who is homer), then we will be ok.

Funny thing is that I was quite calm and relaxed after the game as I knew from the 8 minute, we had no chance, last week V Bolton I was so annoyed that we did not get the 3 points we deserved, we did not deserve anything on Saturday, pains me to say it, but well done. Think you have a good one in Bolaise, Zaha, not impressed, but that is only one game.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:42 AM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
I'm an orrible caaaaaant really!!
Yeah, I never tasted that pint you promised me, all those years ago
Old 03-12-2012, 09:49 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sussexandproud
Yes no problem, a bet is a bet (although still waiting from someone on here to pay for last years bet), I will give him till end of the week, then I will name and shame, PM me and let me know how I pay.

I said I would give my verdict on the game and firstly, you deserved to win, no issues. On the major points, I would say, Dunk deserved to go, said it at the time and although replays maybe suggest that he got the ball first, I saw what the ref saw and thought he is off, no complaints. Murray first goal is a typical one where things seem to go your way, it was not a corner (proved on TV) and it was never a foul as your guy dived and Orlandi geeting booked for not touching him summed up the ref, he was a homer full stop.
Second goal, never a pen, Murray clearly left his leg there, clever, but not a pen, , third, nailed on no complaints.

On Jedi in midfield, did not notice him, so he must have had a ok game, but as we know he did not have to do any real defending as a unit, we were defending from the 8 minute.

Bolaise looks a very good player, fast and direct was impressed, Zaha, everything I supected, lovely skills, but just does foot over after foot over, then he either loses it or falls over. Someone next to me said it looks like watching Strictly Come Dancing, I think he needs a really good manager to get hold of him, bring him back down to earth, teach him to cross the ball and not go to ground, then you will have a very good player, at the moment, he does not do enough, he did not damage to us with 10 players. when to be honest he should had a field day againts our makeshift left back Orlandi, who is our best creative midfield player.

In summary, game over after 8 mins, what was Dunk doing, think he only played as we only had 4 fit defenders, thought we defended ok first half where you did not look like scoring, then a couple of decisions go your way and 0-1. Could have equalised as you know, but that is football, we are not taking our chances. Before you have a go at Dunk and our displinary record this year, its very good, first sending off this season and we have not had many bookings this year.

Met Police, what a waste of money, know how you felt last year, simply not warrented, there was about 200 Riot Police taking us back to the station, why, we are not Millwall. The knuckle draggers got out 10 mins before then end to do their pathectic bit and the normal fans like us treated like animals and before you comment, we are not.

Anyway, happy to pay up my bet and honor my others (as you have never done the double over as in our history and maybe we might get some breaks and a ref who is homer), then we will be ok.

Funny thing is that I was quite calm and relaxed after the game as I knew from the 8 minute, we had no chance, last week V Bolton I was so annoyed that we did not get the 3 points we deserved, we did not deserve anything on Saturday, pains me to say it, but well done. Think you have a good one in Bolaise, Zaha, not impressed, but that is only one game.
One big excuse that post.

Your team gets everything it deserves in terms of decisions against you, it's called percentages, you are a team of thugs. I notice you failed to mention how the ref let Bridcutt off with a second yellow.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:50 AM

sussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Where was that ? To be fair there did seem to be a lot of moronic behaviour from all sides yesterday.I can't see us getting the full allocation at your place now.
For once I agree with OG, saw some pretty nasty stuff before and after game, Saw a Brighton fan just walk up to a Palace fan and smack him in the face, for no reason. Also saw a Palace family (well 1 adult male, 1 adult female and 2 kids ) asking a BHA Dad and his girl how many times had he had it up his arse that day ?, real class that was the man just ignored it and we told this bloke to grow up and his 'wife' just screamed abuse at us, this was right outside the ground with Police everywhere.

You will get the full allocation as we treat fans like human beings and it works. The facts are most fans are ok and just like us, the idiots will always find a way to have a fight, leave them to it and dont tar us all with the same brush.

On a positive, had a good chat with some Palace fans on the way to the ground from Selhurst and all good, no issues.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:52 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Unfortunately there isn't a "sour grapes" smiley.

Last edited by FraserH; 03-12-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
One big excuse that post.

Your team gets everything it deserves in terms of decisions against you, it's called percentages, you are a team of thugs. I notice you failed to mention how the ref let Bridcutt off with a second yellow.
So we are a team of thugs ?, so what was that horrendous tacke on Bridcutt from one of your players and only got a booking, sumed up the ref. On that note Zaha should have been sent off for persistent diving and fouling, come on mate be fair.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:55 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
For once I agree with OG, saw some pretty nasty stuff before and after game, Saw a Brighton fan just walk up to a Palace fan and smack him in the face, for no reason. Also saw a Palace family (well 1 adult male, 1 adult female and 2 kids ) asking a BHA Dad and his girl how many times had he had it up his arse that day ?, real class that was the man just ignored it and we told this bloke to grow up and his 'wife' just screamed abuse at us, this was right outside the ground with Police everywhere.

You will get the full allocation as we treat fans like human beings and it works. The facts are most fans are ok and just like us, the idiots will always find a way to have a fight, leave them to it and dont tar us all with the same brush.

On a positive, had a good chat with some Palace fans on the way to the ground from Selhurst and all good, no issues.
I think we can guess what you said
Old 03-12-2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
So we are a team of thugs ?, so what was that horrendous tacke on Bridcutt from one of your players and only got a booking, sumed up the ref. On that note Zaha should have been sent off for persistent diving and fouling, come on mate be fair.

Our player rightly got booked and Bridcutt should have had a 2nd yellow, you could see the way the ref looked at him as if to say he should be carded, the ref did you a favour because you were already down to 10 men.

Sour grapes about Zaha, easy option to accuse him, and as for Buckley's dives, well he really should get some lessons from Barnes.

It is clear for all to see that you are managed by a South American, cynical underhand fouling is prevelant throughout your team.

Oh and by the way, 10 men or not, Bruno was dumped on his arse so often it was embarassing, anyone will tell you that defensively being down to 10 men shouldn't make a huge difference, our wingers tore you to shreds.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:06 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Old 03-12-2012, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH

Thing is they go on about 10 men, but they can only score once against us with 11
Old 03-12-2012, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldeagle68
Now from what I've read on NSC you Gay boy really do think you are a tough firm...The Millwall of the south coast.
But in truth you really are a joke.... throwing stones at both Palace and Brighton fans at the Tampax last season. Breaking down a gate in the AW and then doing a runner..... You really are a joke club you must be so proud.....Oh and the hard man act at Wolves....
I was wondering yesterdays BHA crew must all have been season ticket holders lets see what BHA do about it or will they just prove what we all know already.....They're SCUM..... A sad little club stuck in the 70's....
But then again you haven't been in the top 2 division for such a long time and you do seem soooo very slow in catching up on football being a game watched by families........
Grow up, the majority of Brighton and Palace fans are ok, just a few idiots on both sides. If we are a sad little club stuck in the 70's think you ought to think before you type as I was at Selhurst on Saturday and the ground is stuck in 70's, what a dump now. I hate any form of violence and saw some trouble, but the majority of Palace and Brighton fans were well behaved and no issues. And I am not scum and nor are the vast majority of fans who just want to watch their team play football.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
Our player rightly got booked and Bridcutt should have had a 2nd yellow, you could see the way the ref looked at him as if to say he should be carded, the ref did you a favour because you were already down to 10 men.

Sour grapes about Zaha, easy option to accuse him, and as for Buckley's dives, well he really should get some lessons from Barnes.

It is clear for all to see that you are managed by a South American, cynical underhand fouling is prevelant throughout your team.

Oh and by the way, 10 men or not, Bruno was dumped on his arse so often it was embarassing, anyone will tell you that defensively being down to 10 men shouldn't make a huge difference, our wingers tore you to shreds.
All about opinions matey, thought that was a sending off offence at the time, like Dunk, I only get one chance to see it. Dont remember Bridcutt on second yellow sorry, think I must have had my head in my hands by then.

Yes Buckley did dive, saw that it was embarresing, difference is we admit it when one of our dives, but Zaha and Murray dont ?, come on, they do and you know it.

Oh thanks for the ref doing us a favor, he owed us a few I think ? dont you
Right no more, need to do some work

Bet will paid today I promise. Now Mr.........I need some confirmation that you paid the REMF fund in May as they have no record of payment ?, funny that. you have till end of the week to PM me with the details or name and shame you.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Bruno is one of the worst players I have ever seen at this level. Incompetent. Comically so.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:46 AM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Fai play for showing your face. But this is all pretty petty stuff. Your boys were second best in every department. We told you not to focus on Zaha, but you ignored us and were destroyed by Bolasie.

Another season, another heroic failure.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 03-12-2012, 10:46 AM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Bruno is one of the worst players I have ever seen at this level. Incompetent. Comically so.
He was shocking. Especially given the hype he'd been given beforehand.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 03-12-2012, 10:57 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Yep Bruno really is poor. The Weed talked him up and he was torn apart.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:10 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
Yep Bruno really is poor. The Weed talked him up and he was torn apart.
Being fair to Bruno ,plenty of other players have had the treatment from us this year and hopefully plenty more. Perhaps we are 'just to good for you' .
Old 03-12-2012, 11:11 AM

Quote:
All about opinions matey, thought that was a sending off offence at the time, like Dunk, I only get one chance to see it. Dont remember Bridcutt on second yellow sorry, think I must have had my head in my hands by then.

Yes Buckley did dive, saw that it was embarresing, difference is we admit it when one of our dives, but Zaha and Murray dont ?, come on, they do and you know it.

Oh thanks for the ref doing us a favor, he owed us a few I think ? dont you
Right no more, need to do some work

Bet will paid today I promise. Now Mr.........I need some confirmation that you paid the REMF fund in May as they have no record of payment ?, funny that. you have till end of the week to PM me with the details or name and shame you.

Deluded
Old 03-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Being fair to Bruno ,plenty of other players have had the treatment from us this year and hopefully plenty more. Perhaps we are 'just to good for you' .
I can't remember any other player that bad. They bigged him up like he was champions league quality. Sunday league would have been more accurate.

Woeful. Dunk had a better game than Bruno!