Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 27-12-2012, 04:31 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
We have lost 2 games in 21 Andy, we were always going to have a blip at some point, the good thing from our point of view is that we have only lost once in that "blip" and that was away to the League Leaders. I know its ifs and buts but for the majority of the first half yesterday we were by far the better side and should have been 3 up before Noone equalised. Not an excuse because we lost end of, but just a fact. The squad needs freshening up for sure because these 11 have played virtually all season up to now, and i am sure Holloway will know this and be acting accordingly. I for one am not saying we will get promoted but if we get the right players in this month i think we will go pretty close.
I believe you, the truth is I didn't think you would be doing aswell as what you have been doing, but then again nor did most of your fans.

I read on here the question is the hardest part of your season over, the answer in my opinion is no, as the end part of the season is where all the real pressure come (the fight against relegation or for Promotion hotting up), Now you have to bring in players who the manager and owners feel can get you promoted and also play in the Premiership, those are the right players for you now, where as maybe in the summer you were not looking at those sort of players. Its totally different for you now.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-12-2012, 04:37 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Bloody hell.If we are disappointed how must Gus Bloom be feeling ? He creates the 8th wonder of the world spunking 6 billion pounds in the process,buys top class strikers and champions league quality defenders.The best goalie in the universe is added and yet that lot up the road with their free transfer striker,unknown Australian Captain,unwanted Bristol City winger and an academy player being the only one anyone has heard of are sittiing in 4th place.
Which one of you morons had the signature "For Brighton their are only glorious sunrises for Palace only sunsets"
see yet more over the top rubbish that your fans will then convince themdelves is true. We are doing better than this time last season. Progress isn't based on where we are reletive to you, even though you convince yourself that it is.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-12-2012, 04:52 PM

SmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
We have lost 2 games in 21 Andy, we were always going to have a blip at some point, the good thing from our point of view is that we have only lost once in that "blip" and that was away to the League Leaders. I know its ifs and buts but for the majority of the first half yesterday we were by far the better side and should have been 3 up before Noone equalised. Not an excuse because we lost end of, but just a fact. The squad needs freshening up for sure because these 11 have played virtually all season up to now, and i am sure Holloway will know this and be acting accordingly. I for one am not saying we will get promoted but if we get the right players in this month i think we will go pretty close.
To be fair, this "blip" is worse than results make it seem - seeing as we have conceded a lead in each of our last 4 consecutive games. Not complaining about us or anything because it is a good kind of blip, considering there has been only one loss (as you said)
Old 27-12-2012, 04:53 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980
see yet more over the top rubbish that your fans will then convince themdelves is true. We are doing better than this time last season. Progress isn't based on where we are reletive to you, even though you convince yourself that it is.
Excuse me.Over the top? I am just quoting your fans on NSC and on here,although a lot seem to have done a runner recently.As for not comparing your progress to how we are doing. FFS Andy that is ALL you lot do.
It was your signature then was it?
Old 27-12-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Excuse me.Over the top? I am just quoting your fans on NSC and on here,although a lot seem to have done a runner recently.As for not comparing your progress to how we are doing. FFS Andy that is ALL you lot do.
It was your signature then was it?
Yes over the top, the trouble is you really have convinced yourself that its true. Sure it felt good that we finished above you, just as for you it felt good that you beat us at our place, but do you really think both of them defined both our seasons?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-12-2012, 05:03 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes over the top, the trouble is you really have convinced yourself that its true. Sure it felt good that we finished above you, just as for you it felt good that you beat us at our place, but do you really think both of them defined both our seasons?
Andy ,many of your posts are comparing your club to ours and always in a BHA tinted glasses way.I'll remind you of a few if you like.
Old 27-12-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Andy ,many of your posts are comparing your club to ours and always in a BHA tinted glasses way.I'll remind you of a few if you like.
Of course I do, I'm on a Palace site as a Brighton fan. I defend Brighton (maybe not as successfully as I'd like) as much as I can, but I have never said and never will say that our success is based on being better than you.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 27-12-2012, 10:32 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Of course I do, I'm on a Palace site as a Brighton fan. I defend Brighton (maybe not as successfully as I'd like) as much as I can, but I have never said and never will say that our success is based on being better than you.
Nice to see a Brighton fan who knows his place
Sorry, cheap shot I know, but the door was open.