Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 27-12-2012, 01:43 PM

rfccfc has to read the song lyrics on the big screenrfccfc has to read the song lyrics on the big screenrfccfc has to read the song lyrics on the big screenrfccfc has to read the song lyrics on the big screenrfccfc has to read the song lyrics on the big screenrfccfc has to read the song lyrics on the big screenrfccfc has to read the song lyrics on the big screenrfccfc has to read the song lyrics on the big screenrfccfc has to read the song lyrics on the big screenrfccfc has to read the song lyrics on the big screenrfccfc has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
All your complaints about the ref

Was he a shocking ref? yes
Did he cost you the game? no.

He was terrible for both teams, i'll give you some examples:

Mason playing on when he was offside: "He got booked first time, did it again should have been sent off"
No. he shouldn't have been booked the first time. He didn't realise he was offside, the flag was up but there was no whistle from the ref, he didn't 'kick the ball away' he had a shot within 2 seconds of being flagged, ridiculously harsh booking.
Refs need to be consistent, so either he shouldn't have been booked the first time, or should have got 2 yellows, but there is no way in hell it merited a sending off or even a booking first time, maybe the second one deserved a booking but the first he had no idea he was offside so overall the result was about fair, the ref just gave probably the worst combination of decisions he could have possibly given.

"Marshall elbowed Murray" not a clue where this came from, all I saw all game was Marshall go to throw the ball out to start a counter attack, and Murray (who probably had the worst game I've ever seen a striker have) grabbed his arm as he ran past him to stop Marshall throwing it out.

"Cardiff players diving" Zaha, Bolasie and Murray more than matched us for that, 3 separate people I spoke to after the match and at half time, plus myself, all commented on how much they dived.

"The second goal shouldn't have been a corner" And then a few minutes later Speroni somehow saved Whitts' free kick that was headed for the top corner, and the ref gave a goal kick. We just capitalised on the decisions we were given.

Hearing some of you lot say 'Horrible club, horrible fans' whatever, most of you seem decent on here but some of you are just embarrassing, the ref was **** for both teams, last week Peterborough scored a free kick they were awarded for a lunge their player committed on Helguson, it's over, deal with it. Maybe you should concentrate on Glenn Murray's complete inability to control any sort of pass and ruining attacks for you, that's what cost you the 3 points when it comes down to it.

Rant over

To the sensible people on here, hope to see you do well this season, it's nice to have a surprise package in the mix and i'd rather you go up than the likes of Leicester, Boro, Hull and their loan squad etc, so good luck and hope you finish second

To the morons that call us a horrible club from what they've heard a radio commentator say, get ******* real
Old 27-12-2012, 01:46 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfccfc

To the morons that call us a horrible club from what they've heard a radio commentator say, get ******* real
Its sod all to do with a radio commentator.
Old 27-12-2012, 01:47 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Fair enough.

It was a lot to take after the inadequate ref we had against Huddersfield. And of course the ref was a complete homer in the League cup semi. Plus when you have Bellamy forever in the ref's ear just makes it all grate even more.

We never win at Cardiff anyway - no matter form / league position! Was over it quite quickly and looking forward to the run-in. We are definitely there on merit.
Old 27-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
"Marshall elbowed Murray" not a clue where this came from
Try watching the highlights.
Marshall is extremely lucky that Murray didn't go down like one of your players would have done.
Even though the match officials were blind, he could have been cited by the FA & banned for three games.
Old 27-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Cunning Linguist

Location: Casually Counting Copious Coconuts Calmly in the Cook Islands...
BringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al
Its sod all to do with a radio commentator.
Its like Gary Glitter claiming hes unpopular because leather went out of fashion.
Old 27-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
"Marshall elbowed Murray" not a clue where this came from
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo
Try watching the highlights.
Marshall is extremely lucky that Murray didn't go down like one of your players would have done.
Even though the match officials were blind, he could have been cited by the FA & banned for three games.
However the Welsh FA would have just overturned it anyway. They always do.
Old 27-12-2012, 04:45 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Was listening to the BBC Radio Wales feed so very biased towards Cardiff.

Were talking about an elbow as you attacked for the first.
Said the corner you scored the 2nd from was not a corner.

Yes he was getting decisions wrong all over the park but you scored 2 goals from contentious decisions. We didn't.
Old 27-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was listening to a totally unbiased radio commentator and he couldn't stop saying how Cardiff were cheating and diving their way through the game, and he didn't have a clue what the ref was doing not booking more of them.

I'd rather Palace end up mid-table than play like Cardiff play. I could never support a bunch of dirty, cheating, diving tw*ts like them.

I'm furious about it (not that you'd notice).
Old 27-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I was there.

Our players dived? Not from what I saw. Marshall aimed the elbow at Murray. Should've had a penalty and Noone should've been off for his celebration and repeated fouls that the ref decided not to give.

Not to mention Bellamy running 30 yards to push Zaha in front of the ref at half time

Why doesn't your team have any black players?

Funny to notice the pure glee on the racist fans faces next to us thinking Zaha was being sent off when it was Bolasie getting booked

Morons.
Old 27-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
On Sky Sports, the guy said that there referee was "swayed by the opinion of the crowd".

It's quite damning for someone in the press to say that publicly.
Old 27-12-2012, 05:32 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Think you'll find that most call you a horrible club because you're a horrible ******* club with wanky ******* fans, nothing to do with a radio commentator.

hth
Old 27-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo
Was listening to the BBC Radio Wales feed so very biased towards Cardiff.
Me too.

And many times he mentioned how the ref was listening too much to the Cardiff crowd.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-12-2012, 05:40 PM

Adrian Alston is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
I was there.

Our players dived? Not from what I saw. Marshall aimed the elbow at Murray. Should've had a penalty and Noone should've been off for his celebration and repeated fouls that the ref decided not to give.

Not to mention Bellamy running 30 yards to push Zaha in front of the ref at half time

Why doesn't your team have any black players?

Funny to notice the pure glee on the racist fans faces next to us thinking Zaha was being sent off when it was Bolasie getting booked

Morons.
Hard to take any of your comments seriously, or given them any credibility, when you never even noticed we brought on a black player, Rudy Gestade
Old 27-12-2012, 05:46 PM

lee_post_man dances before me like a million eyeslee_post_man dances before me like a million eyeslee_post_man dances before me like a million eyeslee_post_man dances before me like a million eyeslee_post_man dances before me like a million eyeslee_post_man dances before me like a million eyeslee_post_man dances before me like a million eyeslee_post_man dances before me like a million eyeslee_post_man dances before me like a million eyeslee_post_man dances before me like a million eyeslee_post_man dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:

Mason playing on when he was offside: "He got booked first time, did it again should have been sent off"
No. he shouldn't have been booked the first time. He didn't realise he was offside, the flag was up but there was no whistle from the ref, he didn't 'kick the ball away' he had a shot within 2 seconds of being flagged, ridiculously harsh booking.
Refs need to be consistent, so either he shouldn't have been booked the first time, or should have got 2 yellows, but there is no way in hell it merited a sending off or even a booking first time, maybe the second one deserved a booking but the first he had no idea he was offside so overall the result was about fair, the ref just gave probably the worst combination of decisions he could have possibly given.

"Marshall elbowed Murray" not a clue where this came from, all I saw all game was Marshall go to throw the ball out to start a counter attack, and Murray (who probably had the worst game I've ever seen a striker have) grabbed his arm as he ran past him to stop Marshall throwing it out.

"Cardiff players diving" Zaha, Bolasie and Murray more than matched us for that, 3 separate people I spoke to after the match and at half time, plus myself, all commented on how much they dived.

"The second goal shouldn't have been a corner" And then a few minutes later Speroni somehow saved Whitts' free kick that was headed for the top corner, and the ref gave a goal kick. We just capitalised on the decisions we were given.

Hearing some of you lot say 'Horrible club, horrible fans' whatever, most of you seem decent on here but some of you are just embarrassing, the ref was **** for both teams, last week Peterborough scored a free kick they were awarded for a lunge their player committed on Helguson, it's over, deal with it. Maybe you should concentrate on Glenn Murray's complete inability to control any sort of pass and ruining attacks for you, that's what cost you the 3 points when it comes down to it.

Rant over

To the sensible people on here, hope to see you do well this season, it's nice to have a surprise package in the mix and i'd rather you go up than the likes of Leicester, Boro, Hull and their loan squad etc, so good luck and hope you finish second

Who actually gives a f**k what you think, i was there the ref was shit and your team were cheating fu**ers end of
Old 27-12-2012, 06:12 PM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Old 27-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Cardiff are a pathetic little club. Bleating to the Welsh FA to get perfectly justified red cards overturned, trying to buy promotion every year and failing then selling their soul to a faceless corporation. Their fans make a big thing about being Welsh and waving their stupid Wales flags at other grounds but ironically their stadium is covered from top to bottom with Malaysia flags. Then there's the (Arse)Soul Crew. Need I say more?

Where were these other 20,000 fans when you were at your natural level in League 1/League 2? And if you hate the English so much why do you want to play in the English league when you have a league of your own?
Old 27-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Mainstand Blanket Warrior

dleaves : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedleaves : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedleaves : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedleaves : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedleaves : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedleaves : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedleaves : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedleaves : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedleaves : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedleaves : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedleaves : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Rant over

You've had your 5 minutes on here, now jog on, there's a good chap.
Old 27-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Wrong Forum - Away Fans End for this shite.
Old 27-12-2012, 09:15 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
People call Cardiff a horrible little club, with horrible little fans, because it's true.
Can't wait for your annual choke, it will happen.
If you want to see a decent club with decent fans, go further west to Swansea, proper club, proper fans.
Old 27-12-2012, 09:27 PM

Crouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrouchey21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
EXCELLENT, this moron has just slagged of a bloke who has scored 20 goals already this season.