Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 28-12-2012, 03:33 PM

Cardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
The Anglo-Cymru Premier League

..as the English Premier league will more than likely be ten per cent Welsh next season, do you think that we should change the name?
The Anglo-Cymru Premier League sounds good.
Old 28-12-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
10% more than teams from Sussex
Old 28-12-2012, 03:51 PM

SmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nah.
Old 28-12-2012, 03:54 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
3-0
Old 28-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For branding reasons it will be called the Barclays Premier League I believe.

Asian sports channels have called the the BPL (British Premier League) for a while now.
Old 28-12-2012, 03:57 PM

Cardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screenCardiff has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
For branding reasons it will be called the Barclays Premier League I believe.

Asian sports channels have called the the BPL (British Premier League) for a while now.

i hope Celtic are allowed in soon as well
Old 28-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Who gives a toss. The premiership lost its English/British identity long ago while chasing dirty currency.
Old 28-12-2012, 04:15 PM

aquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
English league will do,we will allow the Swans cos they are worthy to be there,play proper football unlike other welsh wannabe sheep shaggers.

"We knew you when you were good " goes the chant
Old 28-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Nom de Plume

Sinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyes
What's "Five Nil" in Welsh?
Old 28-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Lifelong Bluebird

CCFCForeverBlue just takes it easy like a Sunday morn'CCFCForeverBlue just takes it easy like a Sunday morn'CCFCForeverBlue just takes it easy like a Sunday morn'CCFCForeverBlue just takes it easy like a Sunday morn'CCFCForeverBlue just takes it easy like a Sunday morn'CCFCForeverBlue just takes it easy like a Sunday morn'CCFCForeverBlue just takes it easy like a Sunday morn'CCFCForeverBlue just takes it easy like a Sunday morn'CCFCForeverBlue just takes it easy like a Sunday morn'CCFCForeverBlue just takes it easy like a Sunday morn'CCFCForeverBlue just takes it easy like a Sunday morn'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfidel
What's "Five Nil" in Welsh?
Pump - Dim
Old 28-12-2012, 04:31 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCFCForeverBlue
Pump - Dim
Brighton have been 'Dim' for ages now.
Old 28-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Nom de Plume

Sinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyes
Pump Dim and you can't go home, Phallus!
Old 28-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Piss off Phallus you educationally subnormal nonce.
Old 28-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Nom de Plume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron
Piss off Phallus you educationally subnormal nonce.
Old 28-12-2012, 05:23 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
There's only one person who's sad enough to start nummerous pointless threads in different guises , mods ! Over to you .
Old 28-12-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff
There's only one person who's sad enough to start nummerous pointless threads in different guises , mods ! Over to you .