Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 31-12-2012, 11:38 AM

BHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez
bunch of cheats living outside your means.
Those in glass houses.........
Old 31-12-2012, 11:39 AM

BHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey
BRIGHTON LOL
Very intelligent post. Well done
Old 31-12-2012, 11:42 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHA4EVA12
Very intelligent post. Well done
**** OFF
Old 31-12-2012, 12:10 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Considering how much our two clubs have spent on our respective squads and the age of them I would say that Brighton need a major overhaul before they will ever be able to challenge our superiority over them.

Palace have a great chance of promotion and are in a good position when it comes to competing for players like Adomah as we do have a transfer budget and are have a much better financial footing than most clubs without the millstone of huge debts hanging around our necks.

Our Youth Academy means that we do not have to spend millions on journey-men players to boost our squad unlike some clubs.
Old 31-12-2012, 12:13 PM
4th Generation Palace

palace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
We are a team in transition - We have the infrastructure and are build the team over a few years. I have no expectations of going up in the next few years.
So that's why all your idiots on here have been banging on about amazing your whole team is.

Laughable. You've just suddenly accepted the Championship's a step up from League One, your players aren't world beaters and you can't win it by getting more people in the ground.
Old 31-12-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palace nutter
So that's why all your idiots on here have been banging on about amazing your whole team is.

Laughable. You've just suddenly accepted the Championship's a step up from League One, your players aren't world beaters and you can't win it by getting more people in the ground.
No i accepted not going up as soon as we got to the Championship. I understand that it takes time and our team is no where good enough to go up.

We have nothing to lose this season where as you have it all to lose. I know who will be happier at the end of the season.....

The majority of you have expectation of promotion this season, all you need to do is read some of the threads on here and you can see that. Your season hangs in IH hands IF he see's any money from the Zaha transfer.
Old 31-12-2012, 12:46 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
SPT, whats has the playofffs got to do with transfer's? I have accepted we will be in this division next season. The question is have you lot accepted it?
you are a pig f*cker. That means you f*ck pigs.

Now f*ck off.
Old 31-12-2012, 12:49 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This thread delivers
Old 31-12-2012, 12:55 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
No i accepted not going up as soon as we got to the Championship. I understand that it takes time and our team is no where good enough to go up.

We have nothing to lose this season where as you have it all to lose. I know who will be happier at the end of the season.....

The majority of you have expectation of promotion this season, all you need to do is read some of the threads on here and you can see that. Your season hangs in IH hands IF he see's any money from the Zaha transfer.

No we don't and didn't at the start of the season, it's a possibility though which is more than most expected.
Old 31-12-2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyB
you are a pig f*cker. That means you f*ck pigs.

Now f*ck off.
This is the away end, correct? Another intelligent poster
Old 31-12-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
No we don't and didn't at the start of the season, it's a possibility though which is more than most expected.

How can you say you don't you dim wit?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 31-12-2012, 12:58 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes, and we want you away
Old 31-12-2012, 01:01 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
How can you say you don't you dim wit?

I think we are talking about the majority aren't we, the same as you were when you mentioned your JCL's who certainly form the majority of your attendance. W *nker.
Old 31-12-2012, 01:07 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
The season of goodwill is alive and kicking I see.
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
I see you got a new t-shirt for Christmas.

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle
Considering how much our two clubs have spent on our respective squads and the age of them I would say that Brighton need a major overhaul before they will ever be able to challenge our superiority over them.

Palace have a great chance of promotion and are in a good position when it comes to competing for players like Adomah as we do have a transfer budget and are have a much better financial footing than most clubs without the millstone of huge debts hanging around our necks.

Our Youth Academy means that we do not have to spend millions on journey-men players to boost our squad unlike some clubs.
I don't understand this, you are acting as if you are the only ones with a kitty to spend. Leicester has most probably spent about as much as what you will have already. Nottingham Forest has been told they will be given 9 million to spend in January. Leeds, if you think they won't be able to compete with you then you aint looking at whats around you. Never mind Watfords ability to get quality players in on loan. Even we can compete against you. Thats not including Hulls already better quality and Cardiffs finacial reach. As for your youth academy, how many are ready for the challenge this season?

There was a recent thread on here about who will be at the top at the end of the season, every single post had you at least in the play-offs. All I can say is there is an awful long way to go yet.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 31-12-2012, 01:10 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980
There was a recent thread on here about who will be at the top at the end of the season, every single post had you at least in the play-offs. All I can say is there is an awful long way to go yet.
Most of you lot think that the champions league is on in the next five years.Others think that you are the 12th biggest club in England.
Old 31-12-2012, 01:16 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Most of you lot think that the champions league is on in the next five years.Others think that you are the 12th biggest club in England.
The first one is pure fabrication, the second, I ain't got a clue.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 31-12-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980
The first one is pure fabrication, the second, I ain't got a clue.
I'll give you some help-you ain't.
Old 31-12-2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
I'll give you some help-you ain't.
Thats alright, I'm in good company when your here, so I don't feel out of place

Vince Hilaire's Afro