Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 03-01-2013, 11:43 AM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Voted for Dunkey.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 03-01-2013, 12:59 PM

rusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Thread on NSC titled how much is Dunk worth?
Guess if I post 'about 4 quid' I will probably be banned again....
I think even that is generous considering he may not be available for a while
Old 03-01-2013, 01:05 PM
beer & jager mmmm

Winny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
dunk by a mile
Old 03-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Ex-Manager

1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet1_Neil_Warnock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Could watch this all day long
Old 03-01-2013, 09:56 PM
Nom de Plume

Sinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusheslake
Thread on NSC titled how much is Dunk worth?
About four years.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Heyyy!

Happy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningHappy Dayz would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Voted Dunk