Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 04-01-2013, 01:41 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
'nuff said

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 04-01-2013, 01:43 PM

sussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle
The difference being that we don't owe a debt on our stadium so our 14k average is our direct income for footballing costs (salaries etc). Your 25,000 tickets etc is all very well and good except that you will be using a good chunk of these funds to pay back Bloom what you owe him. You've still got your running costs of the club to come out on top of that. JAT.

What? You are basing our total wage expenditure on the made up figures for one of our players? Murray is surely on no more than about 10k a week (and is bloody well worth it too if his goals fire us up to the Prem). You're paying more than that for CMS (as he was being offered good money by much bigger sides than you) plus you have Bruno and Vicente that you prized away from 'Champions league level sides' so I am certain that they will not be on much short of 15k a week. There is no way that you lot have a smaller wage bill than us - and that isn't even factoring in the stupid transfer fees that you have paid for your so-called 'stars'

We know we are losing money. Our board have said so. Collectively they have to put in about 4m a year to cover the operating losses. So far this is their third year so we are probably about 12m in their debt. That is smallfry compared to the 100m+ your are in debt with Bloom and it looks like we've got a better shot at hitting the Premier League jackpot by the end of the season entirely eradicating the owners losses. Failing that Zaha will go and his fee alone will give the owners their money back. That is why, whilst we are losing money, our situation isn't precarious. Can you honestly say that there is not a slight worry about owing one man more than the sum of the parts of your club (and that includes your overpriced stadium)?

Our owners are putting in less than the first phase threshold (they are putting in 4m per season with a good million of that towards youth development - which I think is exempt from FFP). However, of course they are going to want to lower the amount they have to put in and get us as close to break-even as possible. A promotion will help that massively if we don't aim to spend copious amounts on overhyped shit. It really is your lot who are running the risk of not complying with FFP unless Bloom actually does what he has promised to and converts his loan to shares. Why hasn't he yet?
All good points and thanks for a sensible reply and no abuse, unlike so others on here. I think you all misundertand the finance of Falmer, although it was mainly paid for by Tony Bloom, he is happy to convert the interest free loan into shares. It has not happened yet for tax reasons. No idea what are running costs are, but I am sure they are quite high. I was told by a coach at the Albion that Murray is on 10k a week and we have no players on over that, believe that if you wish. I have no idea about the Palace finances, like you have no idea about the Albions, as I said lets wait till the acounts are published.

Noted the FFP comments, all good reading and I am sure it will sort out the Chelseas and Man City of the worlds...not

I am not worried about the money 'owed' to Bloom, his family have been involved with the club for over 50 years, he is a fan, he is not a Goldberg or Jordan, he is actually a very good business man, who has helped finance the club, not for personal gain.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:45 PM

sussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstpierPalace
But it was a sending off and they were both penalties. The only really bad decision that cost you a goal was the corner that shouldn't have been.
It was a sending off and one penalty, no way was the other one, in fact it was a foul on our keeper as Murray left his knee there, watch it again without Palace goggles on.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband
Palace are in a reasonably good position to deal with the planned FFP for all football league sides. This is partly due to our youth academy.

We are certainly in a much better state then many other Championship sides if a recent report on clubs accounts for the 2010/11 season is anything to go by.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Should make some interestinmg reading when it comes to future accounts from Brighton & HA. I guess their business model must be based on regular Premiership football as that's the only way they're going to pay for their new ground.
Do you have an up to date version of that chart ?
Old 04-01-2013, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent-eagle
So cos its in the papers it's gonna happen. How old are you 10. I'm telling you now as a relative of the board, no one will be sold. Oh and when we visit the shamex there will only be Palace fans in the stadium at full time, cos you mugs really know how to disappear when things are looking bad. Only chance you got of success is beating a very bad Newcastle tomorrow, but you won't even beat them.
61 actually, how old are you ? and we play at The Amex thank you. Think this thread may come back to haunt you, if what I just heard is true, watch your website, you may have a shock soon. Do you really believe your board, they have not really been that truthful to be honest have they ? and as a relative of the board (was that not a soul band of the 60's)...grow up and try and speak the queens english not Chav speak, I bet your mummy is so proud of you.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by sussexandproud
Bruno was playing with an injury and has only played 1 or 2 times since, he had not slept for a couple of nights
Bet he didn't sleep for a good few nights afterwards either....
Old 04-01-2013, 02:34 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Indeed. Imagine that, their only two bad performances, and they both by pure coincidence were against Palace.

Tsk. What are the odds eh?
To be fair though our two victories against them also happened to be the worst we have played in two seasons.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:05 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
It was a sending off and one penalty, no way was the other one, in fact it was a foul on our keeper as Murray left his knee there, watch it again without Palace goggles on.
Laughable !! Utterly, utterly laughable !!!!

So in your goggle eyes, not only no penalty but a foul the other way ???!!!

And strange, that despite only 2 poor performances in the last couple of seasons, apparently luckily for us, both against CPFC, you didn't get in the play offs last season and aren't there yet, this season.

BHAFC must be an incredibly unlucky team
Old 04-01-2013, 03:09 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
I'm still picking my chin up off the floor having learnt that Kev....I mean, sussexandproud is 61!!!
Old 04-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm still picking my chin up off the floor having learnt that Kev....I mean, sussexandproud is 61!!!
You'd have thought that after all those years he'd have found something better to do with his life than post controversial bullshit on another football club's forum. Seemingly not though.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 04-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
What rubbish. But even if you were right, you agree it was a sending off and the other one was a penalty - so it's pretty laughable to blame the ref for you losing.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 04-01-2013, 03:26 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Are you serious? What a weirdo. Sorry Kev, nothing personal but come on mate let this infatuation go
Old 04-01-2013, 04:08 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie
You'd have thought that after all those years he'd have found something better to do with his life than post controversial bullshit on another football club's forum. Seemingly not though.
You are being a bit unfair to Kevin there.The thing is he doesn't think he is being controversial,he actually believes it.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:09 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Hope my eyesight is better than yours when I reach 61.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:08 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
61 ?????
To quote Mr McEnroe
" You cannot be serious !!! "
Old 04-01-2013, 05:56 PM

rusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
61 actually, how old are you ? and we play at The Amex thank you. Think this thread may come back to haunt you, if what I just heard is true, watch your website, you may have a shock soon. Do you really believe your board, they have not really been that truthful to be honest have they ? and as a relative of the board (was that not a soul band of the 60's)...grow up and try and speak the queens english not Chav speak, I bet your mummy is so proud of you.
So in an earlier post you comment on 'no abuse, not like some on here'....then you come out with 'grow up and speak English not your chav speak'. So like all weed fans abuse is OK if you dish it out otherwise....
And you still haven't told me who the 5 premier clubs you have beaten and in which competitions
I'm beginning to think that you are in fact the alter ego of 'Bobby Smith' from HOL....
Old 04-01-2013, 06:06 PM

rusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
All good points and thanks for a sensible reply and no abuse, unlike so others on here. I think you all misundertand the finance of Falmer, although it was mainly paid for by Tony Bloom, he is happy to convert the interest free loan into shares. It has not happened yet for tax reasons. No idea what are running costs are, but I am sure they are quite high. I was told by a coach at the Albion that Murray is on 10k a week and we have no players on over that, believe that if you wish. I have no idea about the Palace finances, like you have no idea about the Albions, as I said lets wait till the acounts are published.

Noted the FFP comments, all good reading and I am sure it will sort out the Chelseas and Man City of the worlds...not

I am not worried about the money 'owed' to Bloom, his family have been involved with the club for over 50 years, he is a fan, he is not a Goldberg or Jordan, he is actually a very good business man, who has helped finance the club, not for personal gain.
So PMS and the amazing Bruno are on less than 10k....you live on a different planet sunshine..

And I have to agree you do know NOTHING about our finances, or about anything really, you ARE bobbysmith
Old 04-01-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusheslake
So PMS and the amazing Bruno are on less than 10k....you live on a different planet sunshine..

And I have to agree you do know NOTHING about our finances, or about anything really, you ARE bobbysmith
Does Bobbysmith use a lot of question marks??????????
Old 04-01-2013, 06:40 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
It doesn't matter whether you're worried about the money owed to Bloom. What does matter is how worried HE is about the money owed to him. And at present, there's very little (other than pure conjecture) to suggest he's any better a businessman than Jordan or Goldberg before they gambled their fortunes away in football.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Does Bobbysmith use a lot of question marks??????????
Well yes, but he is mainly known for talking bollocks and disappearing whenever the weeds lose....after our 3-0 lesson that we gave them he disappeared for three weeks, but said he had been working in Scandinavia.....full of crap and happily he has not been around for a while...unless sussexandproud is him..