Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 05-01-2013, 05:24 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
May I suggest if you wish not to converse with Away fans you abstain from posting in "The Away End".

Just a thought, Mate.
Cannot argue with that logic
Old 05-01-2013, 05:27 PM

rusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
May I suggest if you wish not to converse with Away fans you abstain from posting in "The Away End".

Just a thought, Mate.
most are ok, you are just a tw** !!
Old 05-01-2013, 05:32 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusheslake
most are ok, you are just a tw** !!
Could I ask you to clarify that?

Is it because I can actualy have a bit of banter without insulting anyone, or is it because I don't insult anyone.

p.s. I see you are located in Le Mans, does that mean you are Busters Dad on NSC?

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And I’ll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 05-01-2013, 05:37 PM

rusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Could I ask you to clarify that?

Is it because I can actualy have a bit of banter without insulting anyone, or is it because I don't insult anyone.

p.s. I see you are located in Le Mans, does that mean you are Busters Dad on NSC?
you come on here crowing about beating a premier team as if they had their strongest team out, forgetting that it was nearly all reserves and Lopez cheated to get one of them sent off..
No I am not on NSC thank you...why would I be its a weed forum?
Old 05-01-2013, 05:46 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusheslake
you come on here crowing about beating a premier team as if they had their strongest team out, forgetting that it was nearly all reserves and Lopez cheated to get one of them sent off..
No I am not on NSC thank you...why would I be its a weed forum?
Allow me to answer in the order the post is written.

No, I didn't come on here "crowing" I've been here a while now and accepted the abuse when we have fufked up on national TV in good grace.

You can only beat what is put in front of you, I believe is what I posted, which if you read into it, would probably tell you I do not believe was Newcastles first team.

The reason I thought you may be on NSC is we have on there a poster from Le Mans who is Palace, if it's not you I suggest you get together.

x

Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 05-01-2013, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Allow me to answer in the order the post is written.

No, I didn't come on here "crowing" I've been here a while now and accepted the abuse when we have fufked up on national TV in good grace.

You can only beat what is put in front of you, I believe is what I posted, which if you read into it, would probably tell you I do not believe was Newcastles first team.

The reason I thought you may be on NSC is we have on there a poster from Le Mans who is Palace, if it's not you I suggest you get together.

x
Dont know any Palace here, its a big place, and near could be anywhere
Old 05-01-2013, 06:01 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Will this win be enough to entice nawty londoner and the rest of the weed back.Kevin has started posting again after a month long sulk so it could be enough
Old 05-01-2013, 06:04 PM
“Valiant” Bwighton

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Brighton will not have a more comfortable win all season, you can only beat what is in front of you and to beat a Premiership club is always nice, but Newcastle were absolute toilet and a disgrace to their league
Old 05-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
How did the tin foil trophy tournament go? I do hope Easy10's effort won
Old 05-01-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
Brighton will not have a more comfortable win all season, you can only beat what is in front of you and to beat a Premiership club is always nice, but Newcastle were absolute toilet and a disgrace to their league
Can't argue with that SJ, if I'd travelled that far to see that I think I would be very pissed off.

Fair play to the fans that made the trip, good effort.

Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 05-01-2013, 06:25 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
To be fair that was pretty much the weakest side they could have put out. We just drew 0-0 with a half-strength team against the full Stoke first team. We dominated the game and should have won, but Stoke were determined to kick Williams, Bolasie and Zaha off the pitch until they eventually succeeded in inflicting injury. C*nts.
a slight embellishment ! Not really a half strength team
Old 05-01-2013, 06:29 PM
“Valiant” Bwighton

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez
a slight embellishment ! Not really a half strength team

True not quite half strength, but the average age of the bench was about 6!
Old 05-01-2013, 07:44 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
I don't know why Newcastle couldn't win there, we found it easy enough.

"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."

Last edited by evvo111; 05-01-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:24 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
You can only beat what is put in front of you, which is a Premier League Club.

Sorry for for calling you "mate" what would you like me to cal you?

And of course it helps when that team is reduced to 10 men by unfair means
Old 05-01-2013, 09:25 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Can't argue with that SJ, if I'd travelled that far to see that I think I would be very pissed off.

Fair play to the fans that made the trip, good effort.

Why do Brighton fans applaud away fans ?

Really strange.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:14 PM

wigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
Why do Brighton fans applaud away fans ?

Really strange.
We won't applaud you.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:43 PM

mart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman
We won't applaud you.
I would not want to be applauded by a load of deluded,patronizing,self righteous twats.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:06 AM
Nom de Plume

Sinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyes
Can we stick to the most important factor please?

What was the attendance?
Old 06-01-2013, 02:19 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Do Brighton fans still applaud the away fans?
Old 06-01-2013, 05:59 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman
We won't applaud you.
Especially if the 'announcement' is made after the 75th minute, shortly after FFS completes his hat trick. There will be no Brighton fans left in the stadium.