Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 07-01-2013, 11:35 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pardew knows that the ref has been conned..

Old 07-01-2013, 11:37 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney
Pardew knows that the ref has been conned..

Everyone in the ground, watching TV and even listening on radio knew he had been conned. Absolutely disgraceful. Cheating scum of the highest order.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:41 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
There was a difference between the incidents discussed.

Bolasie was in full flight (quicker than Lopex anyway) when the impact with Dunk took place. At that speed the player is unlikely to keep their balance so he ended up on the deck. I believe he then got up, by which time the ref already knew he was sending him off for denying a goalscoring opportunity. Anywhere else on teh pitch, or with covering players it would only have been a yellow.

Lopez was not in full flight, he was caught on the ankle by a player trying to pull out of the challenge. I accept it was probably enough to cause Lopez to lose balance and go down, HOWEVER it was nowhere near enough to cause him to roll half way to Lewes, and can any Brighton fan explain how having been clipped on the ankle he needed treatment to his thigh!

Blatent cheating and the challenge was not worthy of a yellow, especially when the referee had made up what happened for his first card as the TV has proved.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sussexandproud
9.You have to accept that when they beat Man Utd Reserves that they say 'you can only beat what is front of you' when we beat Newcastle best team due to injuries, not rested, they could put out, then we were lucky to play a weakened side.
We played a 2nd team too barring Zaha and a few others..

You didn't.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:32 PM

Seth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
One of the most blatant examples of cheating I've seen for a very long time. Deliberately conning the ref with the aim of getting a fellow pro sent off by rolling over and over, looking up, then rolling over again before going face down in the turf clutching his knee when he'd had a slight tap on the ankle.

Cheating scum in the image of their racist manager, Pus Goyet. They hypocritically bleat on about other players diving but demonstrate the kind of fraud which gives football a bad name.

Shame Suarez's handball has become the talking point of the weekend when a far worse example of out-and-out dishonesty at the Tampax appears to have been overshadowed.

The weed really should be ashamed.

Gus Poyet, 15th September 2011
Old 07-01-2013, 12:37 PM

BHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
The special bus is waiting for you.

You spelt Ever wrong in your username, you also spelt For wrong.

Your username is now out of date, unless of course it refers to your IQ, and even then, it is 6 or 7 numbers too high.
Your clever, take you a while to come up with that did it..
Old 07-01-2013, 12:38 PM

BHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth
One of the most blatant examples of cheating I've seen for a very long time. Deliberately conning the ref with the aim of getting a fellow pro sent off by rolling over and over, looking up, then rolling over again before going face down in the turf clutching his knee when he'd had a slight tap on the ankle.

Cheating scum in the image of their racist manager, Pus Goyet. They hypocritically bleat on about other players diving but demonstrate the kind of fraud which gives football a bad name.

Shame Suarez's handball has become the talking point of the weekend when a far worse example of out-and-out dishonesty at the Tampax appears to have been overshadowed.

The weed really should be ashamed.
Turn it in, Zaha been booked 4 times for simulation you cretin!!!

Look at this picture it shows knee on knee tw*t

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by BHA4EVA12; 07-01-2013 at 12:41 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:54 PM

Seth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHA4EVA12

Shows knee on knee? It shows nothing of the sort, you can't tell anything from a still picture from that angle. I watched the replay on TV many times and it was clear from the slow-mo that Ameobi did nothing more than clip Lopez's ankle. And the cheating w*nker held his knee after rolling over 5 or 6 times and looking up at the ref to make sure the second yellow was coming.

Disgusting behaviour, far worse than Wilf has ever done and at the same level of cheating as Rivaldo's face-clutching antics at the 2002 world cup.

You make yourself look even more of a cretinous tw*t than you already are by trying to defend this piece of out-and-out cheating by your player.

Old 07-01-2013, 12:59 PM

sussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesussexandproud : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth
Shows knee on knee? It shows nothing of the sort, you can't tell anything from a still picture from that angle. I watched the replay on TV many times and it was clear from the slow-mo that Ameobi did nothing more than clip Lopez's ankle. And the cheating w*nker held his knee after rolling over 5 or 6 times and looking up at the ref to make sure the second yellow was coming.

Disgusting behaviour, far worse than Wilf has ever done and at the same level of cheating as Rivaldo's face-clutching antics at the 2002 world cup.

You make yourself look even more of a cretinous tw*t than you already are by trying to defend this piece of out-and-out cheating by your player.
Simple, Lopez was fouled and rolled over and yes cheated, Zaha does not get fouled but rolls over, again cheating...oh sorry forget the BBS rules, silly me
Old 07-01-2013, 01:01 PM

rusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Simple, Lopez was fouled and rolled over and yes cheated, Zaha does not get fouled but rolls over, again cheating...oh sorry forget the BBS rules, silly me
So you admit that Lopez cheated.at last
Ad how exactly do you KNOW that Zaha dives when he hasn't been fouled? I will tell you, YOU DONT KNOW!!
Old 07-01-2013, 01:04 PM

Quote:

Zaha, like most players (including yours), sometimes goes down when there's contact to try to win a free-kick. He DOES NOT roll over and over clutching a part of his body which hasn't been touched in a deliberate attempt to get a fellow pro sent off, stopping only to look at the ref before rolling over again and burying his head in the turf pretending his leg is broken in 14 places.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:07 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHA4EVA12

Referees get things wrong, as did the one at your game.

You are a team that cheats and is managed by a 'win at all costs' manager.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:29 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 07-01-2013, 01:29 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
Referees get things wrong, as did the one at your game.

You are a team that cheats and is managed by a 'win at all costs' manager.

I believe you may have meant to type, "Do not lose at all costs" there Penstone.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 07-01-2013, 01:49 PM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
Old 07-01-2013, 01:55 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry, I said it was wrong, I did not defend him, like you lot do with Winifred . Yes we beat Newcastle reserves like you beat man Utd reserves but as you said last year, you have to beat what is in front of you, but you seem to have your own logic which is hilarious, ok for Palace but not anyone else,strange that. I hope we have a run in the cup as you said it was more important than finishing mid table, or again you just saying that, as you were poor 2nd half of last season, strange Palace logic again. See you did well against Stoke reserves today as well, did the ball touch the pitch any time ?

Who is Bobby boy ?
We beat Manu with our reserves...Price, O Keefe, Easter etc etc
Old 07-01-2013, 02:38 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough

I believe you may have meant to type, "Do not lose at all costs" there Penstone.

Ah yes, that would account for all the draws then
Old 07-01-2013, 03:22 PM
No longer a student

StudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
You often say this. Yet you've never, despite being asked to, proved your little snipe.

Provide an example of Zaha not getting fouled but rolling over, please. A specific example, not another "he does it all the time" throwaway comment.

Strava profile
Old 07-01-2013, 04:25 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Kevin aka sussexand proud

Can everyone stop having a go at him please.If you keep on he will only piss off and get a new username and then when found out claim to have forgotten his password.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:40 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
It is laughable that Zaha and Bolasie get singled out for 'simulation' when they get twatted at least 4-5 times a game with absolutely no protection from the ref's or linesmen.

Zaha's injury on Saturday after Shawcross munched him was one such incident. The Huddersfild game where Bolasie got taken out with a leg-breaking tackle in the third minute did not get the red it deserved (because he didn't resort to retending he'd been shot). Delaney's reckless challenge a few minutes later probably was a red on reflection but the simulation that followed afterwards from Beckford was Lopez-esque.

Zaha falls over far less frequently than is made out by these Brighton twats - and nearly every time that he does it is because he's been fouled.

The BHA lot have done far more theatrical rolling around and filthy challenges than most sides I've seen this season. The irony of it all being Gus' philosophy of beautiful football and his one-man crusade to get the flair players more protection. Cheating fool.