Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 07-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sussexandproud
Simple, Lopez was fouled and rolled over and yes cheated, Zaha does not get fouled but rolls over, again cheating...oh sorry forget the BBS rules, silly me
Do you have any evidence of this, other than your own prejudice?
Old 07-01-2013, 04:59 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Did anybody see the David Attenborough "Africa" programme on TV last night with the spider rolling down the sand dune. I believe Lopez was on standby as its stunt double.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
He stop rolling yet?
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 07-01-2013, 07:09 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
What I found funny about both the bookings - that filthy **** El Abdab had his arm round the Newcastle player's shoulders in mock sympathy. Abdab is probably the worst cheat of the lot!

Filthy club, Brighton, not changed one jot from the days when they had arseholes like Horton and Rollings in their dirty team. Pure scum.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:58 PM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lolpez
Old 08-01-2013, 12:49 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Weed trying to justify it saying he wasn't cheating - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-01-2013, 01:06 PM

Seth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
Weed trying to justify it saying he wasn't cheating - To view the link you have to Register or Login

Actually most of them say it was unacceptable and cringeworthy and many accepting it was cheating. Fair play to them, most sound as embarrassed as we would be if it was one of ours. For example:

I will label him as a cheat. He should have been booked for simulation. Its ridiculous people coming on here saying BHA don't offend as much as other teams. FFS take off your blue and white tinted spectacles. Buckley, Barnes and CMS all go down at the slightest touch and are constantly looking for it. At the back, El Abd is up to every trick in the book , mostly cynical, to deny the opposition.
" Other teams do it, so we have to as well "....dear oh dear oh dear....some people in society are committing crime and benefitting from it....thats not fair then, we should all break the law.
Every season in professional football, cheating is taken a stage further and is now obvious at all levels down to the most junior. If there is one single person out there who can honestly say that it doesn't bother them, then let them reply to this post and justify it.
What Lopez did sums up everything wrong in football. Professionals having no respect for each other and using whatever means to get an opponent sent off. I am sick at watching highly paid players taking the easy ( the soft ) option all the time by using gamesmanship. Able to stay on their feet when they want to and then going down at the slightest touch to gain an advantage.
When the spirit of the game dies...when fellow pro's have no respect for each other..when fans start condoning this and turning a blind eye to cheating by their own players is when we all have a problem.
We are letting the cheats prosper. Its no good defending it by saying that you can't stop it. That everyone is doing it. That is taking the soft option, like the footballers.
It has to be stopped, otherwise, eventually it will strangle the game. It used to be called the beatiful game . It ceased being that some time ago.

Gus Poyet, 15th September 2011
Old 08-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
The always fair and just 'Bozza' is spot on though, especially with this bit:

I'd LOVE it for Albion fansto lead thewayin calling our own players out for theatrics as maybe that's what it's going to take to finally get cheatingout of thegame.

We can't expect too much from the fans. But how about someone in a position of authority, like the manager Gus Poyet, saying something? You know, like Holloway did when one of his Blackpool players took the piss in front of the Holmesdale.

Yes, after his crusading stance on the Lewis Dunk episode, and his heroic defence of Suarez, I await the voice of reason and fair play to once again recalibrate our collective moral compass.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:27 PM

rusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
The always fair and just 'Bozza' is spot on though, especially with this bit:

I'd LOVE it for Albion fansto lead thewayin calling our own players out for theatrics as maybe that's what it's going to take to finally get cheatingout of thegame.

We can't expect too much from the fans. But how about someone in a position of authority, like the manager Gus Poyet, saying something? You know, like Holloway did when one of his Blackpool players took the piss in front of the Holmesdale.

Yes, after his crusading stance on the Lewis Dunk episode, and his heroic defence of Suarez, I await the voice of reason and fair play to once again recalibrate our collective moral compass.

wont ever happen..
Old 08-01-2013, 06:52 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
I loved this reply..

He exaggerated a FOUL, don't see how he cheated

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:36 PM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
The same fans saying Dunk didn't deserve a red, or that both the penalties were soft.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:17 PM

rusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
51% of weeds think that his reaction was OK , says a lot about weed fans. Ameobi deserved it, they think,while at the same time praising the thug that is el abd. Hope it comes back to haunt them
Old 09-01-2013, 08:39 AM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusheslake
51% of weeds think that his reaction was OK , says a lot about weed fans. Ameobi deserved it, they think,while at the same time praising the thug that is el abd. Hope it comes back to haunt them
To be fair, I was surprised it wasn't a lot more than 51% thought it was OK such is the blind devotion football fans seem to have when their own players come under the spotlight.

So 49%, almost half, thinking his reaction was wrong is to be applauded I think.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 09-01-2013, 09:02 AM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To be honest, if a player is fouled then I don't see why he should castigated for ensuring that the referee sees that it was a foul by going down. Lopez's reaction is funny and bizarre, but unless he did so to try and earn something more than the free-kick, i.e. a card then he's just made himself look a bit of a fool, nothing more.

I hated all the abuse that Andy Johnson got for going down in the box; if you are fouled then make sure you get the appropriate reward. That is not 'diving' in my book. 'Diving' is when you go down without contact; trying to trick the referee into giving you a reward which your play did not deserve.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 09-01-2013, 09:12 AM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
To be honest, if a player is fouled then I don't see why he should castigated for ensuring that the referee sees that it was a foul by going down. Lopez's reaction is funny and bizarre, but unless he did so to try and earn something more than the free-kick, i.e. a card then he's just made himself look a bit of a fool, nothing more.

I hated all the abuse that Andy Johnson got for going down in the box; if you are fouled then make sure you get the appropriate reward. That is not 'diving' in my book. 'Diving' is when you go down without contact; trying to trick the referee into giving you a reward which your play did not deserve.
Bloody hell, I agree with you.

I thought the rolly polly's were theatrical to say the very least, had he have started waving the imaginary card then I would be incensed but he didn't.

If Lopez reaction swayed the referee's decision then in all honesty all the ire should be directed at him for not doing his job correctly.

Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 09-01-2013, 10:08 AM

Holmbury Eagle FFS MurrayHolmbury Eagle FFS MurrayHolmbury Eagle FFS MurrayHolmbury Eagle FFS MurrayHolmbury Eagle FFS MurrayHolmbury Eagle FFS MurrayHolmbury Eagle FFS MurrayHolmbury Eagle FFS MurrayHolmbury Eagle FFS MurrayHolmbury Eagle FFS MurrayHolmbury Eagle FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon

I hate what appears to be acceptable when going down at the moment. Gareth Bale made himself look like a right tw*t in his interview by saying if I'm touched its not a dive. In my opinion you only go down if you are forced down and this will stop the whole looking for a foul/penalty. Aguero is the clear example of someone who stays up unless forced over, typified in his last gasp goal, of course there are other players. . This going down because I was touched crap is another bad thing that has trickled down from the Greed League and abroad.
Lopez in this example was clearly fouled but was looking to get Ameobi sent off, which is just plain wrong as well. Some rules need re setting at the moment. The going down when slightly touched and Stoke style cynical grabbing and blocking are two such examples. Lack of respect to and surrounding referees is another.
I'll get off my soap box now.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:36 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Surely the point of being awarded a 'foul' is that another player has stopped you from getting past him, or stopped you from continuing your play by illegal means?

In that context if somebody makes contact with you (without them getting the ball) but that doesn't knock you over, off course or impede you getting the ball then it is not a foul and so going over is not drawing the referees attention to a foul - it is drawing the referees attention to the fact that they made contact with you. That to me is diving or cheating.

If the contact is strong enough to genuinely cause you to fall or knock you off course then the falling down would just be physics and not theatrics. You'd hope that you'd get the decision but you may not. That is football.

To try and justify it as being 'OK' because the player felt that had been fouled (but could have continued on) is wrong.

People could learn a lot from the way Messi deals with such things.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:58 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
Bloody hell, I agree with you.

I thought the rolly polly's were theatrical to say the very least, had he have started waving the imaginary card then I would be incensed but he didn't.

If Lopez reaction swayed the referee's decision then in all honesty all the ire should be directed at him for not doing his job correctly.
His 'imaginary card' was the rolling around like a stuck pig. He evend checked half way through to make sure the ref was paying attention

Of course his reaction swayed the refreees decision
Old 09-01-2013, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L
His 'imaginary card' was the rolling around like a stuck pig. He evend checked half way through to make sure the ref was paying attention

Of course his reaction swayed the refreees decision
OK, glad we got that sorted then.

Every player who makes the most out of a tackle from hence forth is trying to get the player sent off.

Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 09-01-2013, 02:13 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmbury Eagle
I hate what appears to be acceptable when going down at the moment. Gareth Bale made himself look like a right tw*t in his interview by saying if I'm touched its not a dive. In my opinion you only go down if you are forced down and this will stop the whole looking for a foul/penalty. Aguero is the clear example of someone who stays up unless forced over, typified in his last gasp goal, of course there are other players. . This going down because I was touched crap is another bad thing that has trickled down from the Greed League and abroad.
The staying up when fouled is admirable, but if another player commits a foul against you, however minor, it is likely to put you off executing what you were planning to execute before you were fouled. If a foul is committed a foul is committed and should be punished.

I agree this mentality is new, but it's a natural by-product from a world where every decision matters more now than it did in the past. Complain to SKY, Ken Bates and Ron Noades about it, they were the cause whilst Lopez is the symptom.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"