Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 14-01-2013, 02:35 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quite a sobering thought really we got put into administration by Agilo for HALF of what Brighton are losing every year
Old 14-01-2013, 02:41 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
OK your a dirty cock sucking son of a test tube who kidnapped and killed red rum and is responsible for other henious crimes, there you go now im liable for liable same as whats happend in the bbs cum fest which is steve vs steve vs steve do you honestly think they would take action even though the poster llsteve is making some wild acusations..
And i still believe your the make believe bolton fan on HOL

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 14-01-2013, 02:44 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Whatever takes your focus off the fact that your clubs financial future looks as murky as we were all telling you it would....

Still, if we are 'tinpot' I have no idea what that makes your shower of shit you call B&HA!

1-3
3-0

Oh dear, I thought you were meant to have overtaken our 'tinpot' side by now.

Old 14-01-2013, 02:48 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
The guy has been making accusations that are lowering the reputation of the board. He is making statements that imply to be factual, but they would argue are not, it is a case of defamation and for them to sort out - not us lot and least of all yourself. And you can't spell legal correctly, go and make some other stuff up.
Old 14-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
5-0

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 14-01-2013, 02:49 PM

Fareham_Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFareham_Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFareham_Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFareham_Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFareham_Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFareham_Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFareham_Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFareham_Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFareham_Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFareham_Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningFareham_Eagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
OP, You're the one coming across as embarrassing as your spelling and grammar is appalling.

Why don't you come back when you've had a few more spelling tests at pre-school and we'll talk again you f*****g Muppet...
Old 14-01-2013, 02:49 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHA4EVA12
It is very Pisspot tho your chairman threatening LLCOOLSTEVE, a fellow fan, on a public forum with legal action...

You must feel really embarrassed?
If I could just take a moment of your time and acquaint you with the real world.

Someone believes they have been libelled. They are therefore at liberty to threaten or actually use legal process to deal with it.

So why is it embarrasing exactly?
Old 14-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
Same as 90 other clubs then.

I quite like the fact they post on here, but that is a bit harsh don't you think?
Correct, Furk. Even though they were right about the fan, they should be above such things.

However, if 12Braincells forever thinks for a moment that I'm remotely interested in the fact that he's now off to wank about the whole episode on NSC, then obviously he's curiously mistaken.
Old 14-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
I may have been threatened with legal action but atleast im not a Brighton fan
Old 14-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE

Every cloud Steve
Old 14-01-2013, 04:02 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
No story here. I used to personally abuse Ron Noades, to his face, several times over 17 years and was part of every demonstration against him from 1981 to the year he left the club in 1997 - he threatened me and many, many other people with lawsuits - but oddly enough, I'm pretty sure nothing ever happened.

I have actually not met Steve Parish face to face, but did get into a dispute with him on these very boards about the way he had set up the new club badge vote last season - got the feeling that SP took not just my criticism but that of many other Palace fans quite seriously and he didn't seem to post so much on here after that incident - leaving Steve Browett as the main representative of CPFC2010 on the BBS for over a year now.

I have seen LLcoolsteve's posts on here - he really does seem to be a guy with a fixation about Dougie Freedman and has made loads of enemies out of fellow Palace fans - I have heard loads of rumours both for and against Dougie Freedman and the reasons or lack of them that he left Palace and, yes, some of them do site SP as a part of the problem. With the caveat that IF Steve Parish and the other three guys who helped form CPFC2010 had not bothered in the first place, Dougie Freedman would not have had a job at Palace to start with!

For me, SP has not actually done anything wrong, he has obviously taken umbrage at what LLcoolsteve has posted on here - I think he is well within his rights to voice his anger at what was posted - especially after the guy was given several warnings.

Perhaps if LLCS had the nerve, he would confront tell SP what he thought to his face - but just like the poster who started this thread (who is a gutless Brighton wanker btw) - he just didn't have the balls.

Good on you, Stevie P.

Last edited by CP Satellite; 14-01-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 14-01-2013, 04:25 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think the Brighton fans are loving you ATM , well done .
Old 14-01-2013, 04:25 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Spot on!

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 14-01-2013, 04:28 PM

BHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fareham_Eagle
OP, You're the one coming across as embarrassing as your spelling and grammar is appalling.

Why don't you come back when you've had a few more spelling tests at pre-school and we'll talk again you f*****g Muppet...

Hit a nerve lol...

Come back when i have done more spelling tests? I'm not the greatest spelling in the world granted. But who is.. Im sure you are perfect in your life tho....

That's all you lot have is grammar insults.
Old 14-01-2013, 04:30 PM

BHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Your a legend over at NSC.. Thanks for that LLCS
Old 14-01-2013, 04:35 PM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Come on other Palace Fans let's be honest, if this was happening on NSC we would have been the first enjoying it..

All part of football banter between fans...however, who is highest in the league at the moment ?
Old 14-01-2013, 04:39 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's all you lot have is grammar insults.
Yep. And this lot....

Old 14-01-2013, 04:43 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
You're for ****s sake.

Steve this comment alone should make you change your ways.

Old 14-01-2013, 04:45 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Because you are rivals and any little bit of ammo either set of supporter get we use...
You ain't a rival to anyone mate as a rival is somebody that competes with another for superiority.An amoeba would be a suitable intellectual challenge for you.
Old 14-01-2013, 04:46 PM

HC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What possesses these people to come on other clubs' boards and embarrass themselves?

YOUR FELLOW FANS ARE EMBARRASSED THAT YOU REPRESENT THEIR FAN BASE ON OUR FORUM

I really wish the only time we had to hear/see/speak to weed fans was a week each side of the games we play each other. All other times go back to talking about your own club