Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 14-01-2013, 04:46 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite
No story here. I used to personally abuse Ron Noades, to his face, several times over 17 years and was part of every demonstration against him from 1981 to the year he left the club in 1997 - he threatened me and many, many other people with lawsuits

Good on you, Stevie P.
Plenty got banned from the ground mate.
Old 14-01-2013, 04:46 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan
You're for ****s sake.

Steve this comment alone should make you change your ways.
tbf, this steve character has put the bri*hton trolls to shame with his weeks of sniping
Old 14-01-2013, 04:50 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC17
What possesses these people to come on other clubs' boards and embarrass themselves?

YOUR FELLOW FANS ARE EMBARRASSED THAT YOU REPRESENT THEIR FAN BASE ON OUR FORUM

I really wish the only time we had to hear/see/speak to weed fans was a week each side of the games we play each other. All other times go back to talking about your own club
Don't come on the Away End?

Just a thought.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 14-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
I may have been threatened with legal action but atleast im not a Brighton fan
Fair play. Props.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 14-01-2013, 04:54 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHA4EVA12
Hit a nerve lol...

Come back when i have done more spelling tests? I'm not the greatest spelling in the world granted. But who is.. Im sure you are perfect in your life tho....

That's all you lot have is grammar insults.
And the fact you've only managed to beat your bigger rivals from up the road once in 26 (twenty six) years.
Old 14-01-2013, 04:56 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:

You must feel really embarrassed?
Not at all,our chairman is passionate about the club .Embarrassing would be waving collecting tins at your greatest rivals ground and begging the likes of Gillingham for a temporary home.
Old 14-01-2013, 04:56 PM

HC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHC17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
Don't come on the Away End?

Just a thought.
Not a bad thought.

As a Brighton fan do you not want to cry every time a fool such as the OP comes on here making mountains out of molehills and in general, a mockery of Brighton fans?
Old 14-01-2013, 04:59 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Not at all,our chairman is passionate about the club .Embarrassing would be waving collecting tins at your greatest rivals ground and begging the likes of Gillingham for a temporary home.
or tin foil FA cups
half and half Liverpool scarves
glowsticks
free plastic flags
Old 14-01-2013, 05:00 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
To be fair this is comedy gold to anyone but a palace fan. Nobody comes out of this with much to be proud of. Let the weeds have their moment, because come the end of the season ours will be far sweeter as we wave cheerio to our skin irritation that comes to make us itch once or twice in 15 or so years .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 14-01-2013, 05:01 PM

Selhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyesSelhurst-CPFC dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet
Yep. And this lot....

Old 14-01-2013, 05:04 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
or tin foil FA cups
glowsticks
free plastic flags
Or a racist manager
having players in court on affray charges
having players in court on sexual assault charges
or having the bestest stadium in the world like ever and still making an £8m loss

Brighton should get their own house in order before mocking others
Old 14-01-2013, 05:08 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K
Or a racist manager
having players in court on affray charges
having players in court on sexual assault charges
or having the bestest stadium in the world like ever and still making an £8m loss

Brighton should get their own house in order before mocking others

I was being kind
Old 14-01-2013, 05:52 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Plenty got banned from the ground mate.
But not many got to piss on RGN's Bentley!
Old 14-01-2013, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite
But not many got to piss on RGN's Bentley!
Did you drink in the wilton?
Old 14-01-2013, 06:06 PM

rusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
It is very Pisspot tho your chairman threatening LLCOOLSTEVE, a fellow fan, on a public forum with legal action...

You must feel really embarrassed?
You are the one who should be embarrassed tosser, spending all your life on a rival teams board. Maybe you should be on the shitpot forum that is nsc- and worrying where your lying bastard owners have hidden the 8 million pounds. As you have the best stadium, biggest crowds, best players (lol) you really shouldn't be losing 8,000,000 a year should you? Questions need to be asked of your owners as most weeds expected at least break even if not a small profit
Look forwards to your increased st prices and a corresponding drop in attendances
Old 14-01-2013, 06:10 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hit a nerve lol...

Come back when i have done more spelling tests? I'm not the greatest spelling in the world granted. But who is.. Im sure you are perfect in your life tho....

That's all you lot have is grammar insults.
8 million, you losing 8 million a year. No way on earth are you solvent or have a sustainable plan for championship football.
I would be a bit more worried about if you will have a club when TB shuffles off his mortal coil.

Now p!ss off
Old 14-01-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusheslake
You are the one who should be embarrassed tosser, spending all your life on a rival teams board. Maybe you should be on the shitpot forum that is nsc- and worrying where your lying bastard owners have hidden the 8 million pounds. As you have the best stadium, biggest crowds, best players (lol) you really shouldn't be losing 8,000,000 a year should you? Questions need to be asked of your owners as most weeds expected at least break even if not a small profit
Look forwards to your increased st prices and a corresponding drop in attendances
Good post.Those losses don't even include the stadium building costs which will have to be paid one day.All very quiet from their owner about how/why this has happened.
Old 14-01-2013, 06:14 PM

rusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
or tin foil FA cups
glowsticks
free plastic flags
And Lego weed players(yes it really happens) see nsc for details
Old 14-01-2013, 06:42 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusheslake
And Lego weed players(yes it really happens) see nsc for details
Not that I really give a toss about this but seeing as you've brought up the rather lighthearted thread that was Lego Players I need to ask, have you ever seen the thread on here "A Palace moment in paint"

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 14-01-2013, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
Not that I really give a toss about this but seeing as you've brought up the rather lighthearted thread that was Lego Players I need to ask, have you ever seen the thread on here "A Palace moment in paint"
Actually, no.
Was it as sad as Legoland cms and bridcutt?