Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 15-01-2013, 07:21 AM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980
I would just make 1 thing clear, Paul Barber is just as easily accessable as your owners are on here. If he is dropped an E-mail he does tend to answer very quickly and with as much transparency and honesty as your owners. He just doesn't do it so thousand of Brighton fans can see it.
An email huh? How very 1990s. I remember Ron Noades writing a letter in response to my letter back in the day too.

You do get the communicative power of social media don't you?

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 15-01-2013, 07:28 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosling
Respect to Easy 10 - this post on NSC made me chuckle.
Respect to a known racist? Really?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 15-01-2013, 07:39 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
An email huh? How very 1990s. I remember Ron Noades writing a letter in response to my letter back in the day too.

You do get the communicative power of social media don't you?
I get it and have seen the downside to it, look at what an idiot your owner made of himself, yet if it was done by E-mail he would of had time to properly think about his reply instead of reply in the heat of the moment.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing £40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 15-01-2013, 07:40 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
If you are honest, if this happened with Tony Bloom and a Brighton fan on NSC then that would be all over this board in the same way as it is on NSC at the moment.Truth is that Parish got it wrong, its not hard to see if you take the rose tinted Palace specs of.

I would just make 1 thing clear, Paul Barber is just as easily accessable as your owners are on here. If he is dropped an E-mail he does tend to answer very quickly and with as much transparency and honesty as your owners. He just doesn't do it so thousand of Brighton fans can see it.
Careful with those emails, the costs will probably be factored into next seasons price hikes. Make sure you pay up too, you wouldn't want to fund Palace's promotion now would you?
Old 15-01-2013, 07:43 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K
Careful with those emails, the costs will probably be factored into next seasons price hikes. Make sure you pay up too, you wouldn't want to fund Palace's promotion now would you?
We are living within the FFP rules at the moment, and I'm sure weather its by increasing revenue or decreasing cost, or both we will still be within the rules next season.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing £40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 15-01-2013, 07:46 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
I get it and have seen the downside to it, look at what an idiot your owner made of himself, yet if it was done by E-mail he would of had time to properly think about his reply instead of reply in the heat of the moment.
The difference being that our owners are fans.Barber is an employee head hunted with the sole aim of fleecing you lot of every last penny.If you don't go up it will be a quick downward spiral for you lot and you can save that for future reference.
Old 15-01-2013, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
The difference being that our owners are fans.Barber is an employee head hunted with the sole aim of fleecing you lot of every last penny.If you don't go up it will be a quick downward spiral for you lot and you can save that for future reference.
I would give us this season and next season, if we dont go up then the downward spiral would begin. Heres something you can save for future reference, I predict that we will end up above you this season despite being 10 point behind you on 1st Jan.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 15-01-2013, 07:59 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
I would give us this season and next season, if we dont go up then the downward spiral would begin. Heres something you can save for future reference, I predict that we will end up above you this season despite being 10 point behind you on 1st Jan.
Possibly.
I have an informer at your club though.Naylor tweeted about your finances on the 11/01/13 at 13.49 and minutes later NSC got on board.
Here is what I posted at 19.26 on the 10/01/13
Quote:
I don't. I await their accounts from last year with interest
Be afraid Andy,be very afraid.
Old 15-01-2013, 08:15 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
If BHA are really losing £8m a year, then it wioll be a real first when they go out of business with one of the newest grounds in the football league.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 15-01-2013, 08:18 AM

Back to topic

Some idiot on NSC saying that Bloom and Poyet handle themselves professionally and discreetly so this type of thing doesn't happen.
Poyet?
Old 15-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Some idiot on NSC saying that Bloom and Poyet handle themselves professionally and discreetly so this type of thing doesn't happen.
Poyet?
Yeah. Personally, I've never heard Poyet say anything outrageous.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 15-01-2013, 08:47 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
"You are not racist when you go against one, but you are if you go against the whole world of different colour and nationalities"

I'm sure the family of Stephen Lawrence feel the same

Last edited by Chris K; 15-01-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Old 15-01-2013, 09:44 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
If you are honest, if this happened with Tony Bloom and a Brighton fan on NSC then that would be all over this board in the same way as it is on NSC at the moment.Truth is that Parish got it wrong, its not hard to see if you take the rose tinted Palace specs of.

Old 15-01-2013, 10:39 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
They tried to do it subtley and away from the public eye, unfortunately LLS ignored their discreet attempts to talk, and he continued. There was a tipping point.

It's defamatory, and was publicly damaging. Steve P has every right to not only defend himself, but also every right to look after the best interests of the club. And if someone had an agenda to purposely cause a split amongst the club then, it needs to be addressed.

Could have done without it, but the issue is now resolved and finalised. So it's all good in my book.

Tony Bloom has never banned anyone from Amex, has he? Or sacked a brighton supporting employee... How dare he ban a fan, for mischief, etc. Blah, blah, blah.
Old 15-01-2013, 11:12 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Perhaps it might cause the weeds a little amusement that there was a bit of a storm in a teacup where a fan and the chairmen exchanged some frank views on an internet forum.

Still, I'd be far more embarassed if those representing my team were in all the papers because of being *alleged* rapists and racist sympathisers. Just a thought.
Old 15-01-2013, 11:24 AM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle
Perhaps it might cause the weeds a little amusement that there was a bit of a storm in a teacup where a fan and the chairmen exchanged some frank views on an internet forum.

Still, I'd be far more embarassed if those representing my team were in all the papers because of being *alleged* rapists and racist sympathisers. Just a thought.
I'd be embarrassed by using an alleged offence as a point scoring mechanism before the allegation is heard in court.

Just a though.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 15-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
Respect to a known racist? Really?
Didn't know that. I just thought the spoof was quite amusing.
Old 15-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Banned by Moderators

James D James D James D James D James D James D James D James D James D James D James D
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones
We are all palace fans, supposedly a close knit family, but i have seen very little evidence of that over the short time i have been on these boards, and at times it made me quite sad to watch a civil war rage between a fan and the clubs owners, aided and abetted by the baying crowd.
I agree.
Old 15-01-2013, 11:50 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
I'd be embarrassed by using an alleged offence as a point scoring mechanism before the allegation is heard in court.

Just a though.
I don't see the harm in saying that some of your players are alleged rapists. They may be innocent - but that is why I said alleged.

Surely you have to agree that if you are to be embarrased about your clubs antics off the field then having a chunk of your squad accused of commiting a crime is pretty high on the list of reasons to feel embarrased is it not?
Old 15-01-2013, 12:06 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle
I don't see the harm in saying that some of your players are alleged rapists. They may be innocent - but that is why I said alleged.

Surely you have to agree that if you are to be embarrased about your clubs antics off the field then having a chunk of your squad accused of commiting a crime is pretty high on the list of reasons to feel embarrased is it not?
tbh I don't think this is a reasonable approach.

We know very little about this other than that they have been charged. People are charged with things they had nothing to do with all the time.

I think there is a difference once the case has been heard or more information is available. If they are found guilty and are not immediately sacked by Brighton, Brighton will get all kinds of shit and it will be totally deserved. If they are found not guilty on a beyond reasonable doubt test, but it remains apparent they clearly did it, then I would hope Brighton would transfer list them and not renew their contracts (as sacking them would be breach of contract I would think). Or at least that is what I hope Palace would do.

But until more is known I really think it is a bit rum using this against Brighton fans.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.