Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 17-01-2013, 10:52 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Which Arsenal Player Will Get a Standing Ovation?

We all know that those at the Amex love to see their Premiership stars in front of their very eyes for the first time. So who'll be player that the Arsenal, sorry I mean Chelsea, sorry I mean Man Utd, sorry I mean Liverpool sorry I mean Brighton 'fans' will be giving a rousing round of applause to in a couple of saturdays time?

2/7 - Wilshere, future Stevie G (of which they have previous) and just back from long term injury so surely deserves a warm welcome?
Evens - Jenkinson, Young England hopeful that turned down loan move to a Championship club recently BUT IT WAS PALACE OMG LOLZ. Generous odds as 70% of the fans don't really know much about the rivalry
7/4 - Walcott, 'The one that got away' had he not signed a new contract its pretty certain the young star would have been after a move to the world's greatest stadium
2/1 - Oxlade-Chamberlain, first chance for many Arsenal sorry I mean Brighton fans to see their newish young superstar
4/1 - Mertesacker, a fine specimen of the Aryan Race, Gus will certainly be on his feet saluting, will his cheers be loud enough to start a Uruguayan wave
8/1 - Chamakh, owner of a hair cut often seen at Pride, nuff said
100/1 Bar:
Diaby, Djorou, Gervinho - whilst Brighton fans aren't racist (bar the ones in the photo at the station) we all know Gus's thoughts. Surely they won't rock the boat by applauding, it may mean Gus goes home?

Place a bet before 19/01 and you'll get a free 'Guide to making a cracking tinfoil FA Cup'

Last edited by Chris K; 17-01-2013 at 10:55 AM.
Old 17-01-2013, 11:11 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Top bombing!
Old 17-01-2013, 11:17 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Jeez, it will be like a bukkake (sp) party when Arsenal come on the pitch at the Amex. Yuk!
Old 17-01-2013, 11:22 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
I'd ask what Arsenal song the plastics will sing on their big day, but I can't actually think of. one Arsenal song.
Old 17-01-2013, 11:25 AM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Question is will the Tottenham fans amongst them be booing the Arsenal players? I know 2 spurs fans that go regularly to the Amex.
Old 17-01-2013, 01:45 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Official Club Half and half scarves - Nailed on.
Old 17-01-2013, 02:37 PM

salad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstpierPalace
Question is will the Tottenham fans amongst them be booing the Arsenal players? I know 2 spurs fans that go regularly to the Amex.

I think they will boo

I know a spurs fan who is a season tct holder at the Amex
Old 17-01-2013, 02:52 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstpierPalace
Good point. Obviously there must be a healthy contingent of Man Utd fans in there too who have had their differences with Arsenal also, though as they are no longer a threat for major honours I guess they won't be booing out of sympathy.
I can imagine the place falling silent if Brighton score of course
Old 17-01-2013, 03:02 PM

BHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Yea cause you supporters only support palares lol.... Pot Kettle Black.. Wank3rs
Old 17-01-2013, 03:03 PM

BHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBHA4EVA12 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by salad fan club
I think they will boo

I know a spurs fan who is a season tct holder at the Amex
Of course you do..
Old 17-01-2013, 03:04 PM

Unfortunately you wont have a BIG team to your Dump cause you got knock out by stoke 4 - 1 and you lot were so very proud of the team LOL....
Old 17-01-2013, 03:05 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHA4EVA12
Yea cause you supporters only support palares lol.... Pot Kettle Black.. Wank3rs
Did your wife tell you to say that?
Old 17-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

James D James D James D James D James D James D James D James D James D James D James D
Quote:
palares
So close. Try again?
Old 17-01-2013, 03:07 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
So close.Try again.
Old 17-01-2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James D
So close. Try again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
So close.Try again.
Twat!!!
Old 17-01-2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Did your wife tell you to say that?
At least my wife is not my sister.. Food for thought!!
Old 17-01-2013, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Twat!!!
Two twats so it should be plural.
Old 17-01-2013, 03:09 PM

Quote:
At least my wife is not my sister.. Food for thought!!
Is she your brother?
Old 17-01-2013, 03:11 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
I only support Palace and don't know any Palace fans who support another team you imbecile
Old 17-01-2013, 03:12 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yes of course I only support Palace..why would I support another team?