Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 25-01-2013, 05:36 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Charlton

Only 8 days to go.Anybody got anything to say about the game .
No ? Thought not.
Old 25-01-2013, 05:48 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
It's a massive game. For them.
Old 25-01-2013, 06:10 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who?
Old 25-01-2013, 06:37 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner
Who?
The mighty CAFC

Oh no it's Charlton not Carshalton, sorry!
Old 25-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Haha - is it seriously only eight days? Couldn't give a shit, despite all the cracking banter with the hundreds of Charlton fans in the away end who show their faces through thick and thin.
Old 25-01-2013, 07:06 PM
CPFC

pumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Want us to beat them more than Watford but less than Cardiff (Obviously I want us to beat everyone but you know what I mean!). Don't rank anywhere near Brighton or Millwall
Old 25-01-2013, 07:20 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Fair enough

Just thought I would put it out there in case anybody cares.

Close thread.
Old 25-01-2013, 07:28 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Bless - little Charlton.

Good luck to them I say but no against us obviously
Old 25-01-2013, 08:17 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Just thought I would put it out there in case anybody cares.

Close thread.
never met a charlton fan in my life, where do they all live? met a Millwall fan from Greenwich and even a palace fan who comes from Woolwich, so where do they come from?

Bus them in from some secret lock up
Old 25-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
never met a charlton fan in my life, where do they all live? met a Millwall fan from Greenwich and even a palace fan who comes from Woolwich, so where do they come from?

Only ever seen one in my life (outside of actual games of course) and that is for real. Quite unreal really
Old 25-01-2013, 08:19 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
They were indeed bussed in from Kent at one time
Old 25-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

It's called Gillingham.
Old 25-01-2013, 08:30 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace[B
]never met a charlton fan in my life, [/B]where do they all live? met a Millwall fan from Greenwich and even a palace fan who comes from Woolwich, so where do they come from?

I know two. Father and son drive from Burgess Hill every home game.

Good man he is and a real fan.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Ill sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 25-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:

All over. Caravans are great for this. Will Sainsbury's close early so that sufficient space can be cleared for the away fans to park their houses?
Old 25-01-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
Only ever seen one in my life (outside of actual games of course) and that is for real. Quite unreal really
One on their forum calls himself Coulsdonsouthcafc.
Having lived around that area all my life, all I can say is he must be some kind of hermit as I have never seen one about.
Old 25-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Brighton Uni's Palace Fan

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've met three.

They're all *****.
Old 25-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Banned by Moderators

The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Only 8 days to go.Anybody got anything to say about the game .
No ? Thought not.
You obviously have as you started the thread

Hoping we beat the bastards...3rd biggest rivals after the obvious 2
Old 25-01-2013, 10:17 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Why isn't a thread made before we play Barnsley? Same sort of game...
Old 25-01-2013, 10:45 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
***kin' hate Barnsley!
Old 26-01-2013, 09:02 AM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Quote:

See 1 in elephant and castle once a fully grown man with WE 8 PALACE printed on the back of his replica shirt....oh how i laughed.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.