Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 18-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiraffeBHA
I think you will find things will be different on a proper sized pitch. You'll be lucky to get the ball, let alone get a shot on target.

Even diving Zaha can't win a penalty when we have the ball.
Only difference is more room for CMS to run aimlessly, and for Vicente to get injured.
Old 18-02-2013, 11:29 AM

GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
I seem to remember we destroyed you the last ten minutes last time we played on your "proper sized pitch".

Maybe it's too big for your players to last a full 90 minutes against such class.
That was our third game in five days - two of them against better opposition, then you, it was no wonder we looked drained at the end of the game.

This time, we will be on an equal footing and I have a feeling you will go back to your scummy little houses having been totally humiliated.
Old 18-02-2013, 11:31 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
That was our third game in five days - two of them against better opposition, then yu, it was no wonder we looked drained at the end of the game.

This time, we will be on an equal footing and I have a feeling you will go back to your scummy little houses having been totally humiliated.
Poor troll has trolling boo boos.
Old 18-02-2013, 11:32 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
That was our third game in five days - two of them against better opposition, then you, it was no wonder we looked drained at the end of the game.

Sounds like excuses to me. And I don't like excuses!!!
Old 18-02-2013, 11:32 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Gus Poyet has more class in his little finger than Holloway has in his entire body.

Ian Holloway has more talent in his little finger than Poyet in has in his entire body.
Old 18-02-2013, 11:38 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nine point gap becomes six tomorrow night, and we slaughter you at the AMEX that's down to three.
Love it.

You would think they are home to a team in the releagtion zone, not going away to the run away league leaders

Have you worked out that in the unlikely event that you do win tomorrow, and i actually hope you do, that the gap to us will more likely than not, still be 9 points. What you will have done though is help us cut our gap to top spot to the same 9 points.

So come on Brighton do us a favour and win, like you did when you allowed your top scorer to come to us for free!
Old 18-02-2013, 11:44 AM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Brighton have scored 22 goals in 16 home games and won a mere 6 games. Excuse me for not quaking with fear.

GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA GiraffeBHA
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo
Love it.

You would think they are home to a team in the releagtion zone, not going away to the run away league leaders

Have you worked out that in the unlikely event that you do win tomorrow, and i actually hope you do, that the gap to us will more likely than not, still be 9 points. What you will have done though is help us cut our gap to top spot to the same 9 points.

So come on Brighton do us a favour and win, like you did when you allowed your top scorer to come to us for free!
Fair point I guess you must be odds on to beat to Bristol, but you never know.

I have every confidence we will beat Cardiff though as their style of play suits us very well. Unbeaten in the last three to them.
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Brighton supporters in 'Having a Giraffe' shocker.
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

We will never be on an equal footing because we are a better team.

3-1, 3-0, 5-0
Old 18-02-2013, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet
Brighton have scored 22 goals in 16 home games and won a mere 6 games. Excuse me for not quaking with fear.
And five of those goals were in one game!!

It's all part of the Gus plan, we will lure you all into thinking we can't score goals and then blitz you.

And this time our first choice back four will hopefully be available.
Old 18-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Glow sticks.

Old 18-02-2013, 11:48 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:

It's all part of the Gus plan, we will lure you all into thinking we can't score goals and then blitz you.

Bruno not playing? ohhhwwwwww!
Old 18-02-2013, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
We will never be on an equal footing because we are a better team.

3-1, 3-0, 5-0
We are still on top 35-33, and will always stay there.

Brighton v C Palace Brighton wins Draws C Palace wins
League 34 21 32
FA Cup 1 2 1
Total 35 23 33
Old 18-02-2013, 11:50 AM

RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget RuBuBu Blarbly can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Quote:
Gus Poyet has more class in his little finger than Holloway has in his entire body.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

There is little more amusing than the excuses you lot come out with every time we beat you.
Old 18-02-2013, 11:53 AM
Lovely

Quote:

League 34 21 32
FA Cup 1 2 1
Total 35 23 33
LOL.

How long back do we go, and can we take attendances over that time into account too (Albion fans favourite subject)?
Old 18-02-2013, 11:53 AM

Steve2Sig has disabled reputation
Quote:
I think you will find things will be different on a proper sized pitch. You'll be lucky to get the ball, let alone get a shot on target.
I am searching my memory, but I thought we had played there before? Can't remember the score...hopefully someone can help me out.
Old 18-02-2013, 11:55 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:

League 34 21 32
FA Cup 1 2 1
Total 35 23 33

Come on Giraffe, have a sense of pride. I know that we will still be behind your all time stats at 35-34 at the end of the season and i appreciate that you think we will get promoted but you have to dream son. Don't be such a pessimist that you will never get to play us again, have hope and one day your dreams might come true. Then we will even it up!
Old 18-02-2013, 11:57 AM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Glen Murray that's all I got to say I mean you told us he was a stroppy striker who wouldn't cut it at this level so you pratically gave him to us, AND LOOK NOW

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.