Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 06-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Another thread with fans crying because we are above them with smaller gates.
They really are bitter and twisted after 30 years in our shadow and no prospect of ever leaving it.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
How the hell can we afford Glenn Murray's 1000234839202323 per week wages?

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 06-03-2013, 12:09 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC
I am beginning to really alter my view of Brighton fans at the moment. Underneath all the hate and the loathing I always had a kernal of respect for them because, when all is said and done, they did have a core support that stood by their club through thick and thin and in this day and age of modern football, that is something worthy.

But now they seem to have almost this air of entitlement about them which seems to come from having nothing more than a shiny new out of town stadium, which is a bastard to get to and fro from, and a whole host of fans who have another Premiership side as their main one.

I have said it before but, and its something that is growing by the day, I am beginning to seriously rethink the whole rivalry thing with them. They are simply, as a collective, not worthy of the accolade any more.

Say what you want about the scum from SE14 but at least with them you tend to get what you see.

Brighton are still very much in the number 1 spot but for the first time in my Palace supporting life thats something that is beginning to wane.
I also believe that as well as the utter lack to compete with us on the pitch that the rivalry is somewhat slipping, I thought with all there new found arrogance and world domination being 2 seasons away tops that they might bring something to the table but NO 3 games against each other and they have failed to win 1 maybe next weekend might see a shift in there favour but if not then they are still just as shit as they have ever been and no new stadium, attendances, song sheets, padded seats, pies, or dick bars will ever swap that and they may well just look to crawley for comfort, I mean even the clowns bring some sort of challenge

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC
I am beginning to really alter my view of Brighton fans at the moment. Underneath all the hate and the loathing I always had a kernal of respect for them because, when all is said and done, they did have a core support that stood by their club through thick and thin and in this day and age of modern football, that is something worthy.

But now they seem to have almost this air of entitlement about them which seems to come from having nothing more than a shiny new out of town stadium, which is a bastard to get to and fro from, and a whole host of fans who have another Premiership side as their main one.

I have said it before but, and its something that is growing by the day, I am beginning to seriously rethink the whole rivalry thing with them. They are simply, as a collective, not worthy of the accolade any more.

Say what you want about the scum from SE14 but at least with them you tend to get what you see.

Brighton are still very much in the number 1 spot but for the first time in my Palace supporting life thats something that is beginning to wane.
Spot on. I've always had respect for them, and viewed them as a similar club to us (though of course, much smaller).

Since they've managed to get a new stadium and inherit lots of Sky TV fans, suddenly they seem to think they're some massive club who are entitled to top-flight football. Something they haven't had in 30 years (is it really that long?).

Bring back the old loyal Brighton fans who knew their place. Not these sad acts who support Liverpool but have a soft spot for their home town team.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Bozza gets the hump sometimes when the site gets too abusive.It'll be back on later.
Possibly.
Bozza is a melt
Old 06-03-2013, 12:55 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva
Spot on. I've always had respect for them, and viewed them as a similar club to us (though of course, much smaller).

Since they've managed to get a new stadium and inherit lots of Sky TV fans, suddenly they seem to think they're some massive club who are entitled to top-flight football. Something they haven't had in 30 years (is it really that long?).

Bring back the old loyal Brighton fans who knew their place. Not these sad acts who support Liverpool but have a soft spot for their home town team.
I think the only solution is for them to go out of business
Old 06-03-2013, 03:48 PM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hull eagle
I've just been negged by a BHA fan named Constance Bummy for my posy, with a name with Bummy in it maybe I've hit a nerve lol
Just had a nice pm from the said constantce bummy, ill take it back
Old 06-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Fiddling lol
Old 06-03-2013, 04:42 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Another thread with fans crying because we are above them with smaller gates.
They really are bitter and twisted after 30 years in our shadow and no prospect of ever leaving it.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Ha ha. It's pure comedy gold.

Someone thinks because they are getting more through the turnstiles that it automatically means they are losing less than us. They get that through that through the turnstile, sell all these pies, get these players on a free - yet still lose 8m per year. At least 50% more than us. Then they lecture us about finances?

Imagine what the losses will be if they continue to fail to get promoted, and Gus engineers the slide down the table. These new fans will lose interest - prices will escalate. Bloom has to throw more money at it = more debt - slippery slope.

And Gareth Barry? Classic

'Another' wealthy fan personally 'donates' to our academy for a period of several years and it is suddenly comparible to the Bloom LOANS.

They are absolutely clueless - on football finances, football, and life in general. I thought these Sussex types were well educated.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:44 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
We should talk in a language the Nigel's can't understand, I'll start.

Why is it that our nonpareil forum smells of this obnoxious skank and the caravan dwelling social theiving sc*m are able to register and post on it? Moderators please.....keep on top of it, just ban them.

As for our club, BHAFC, that we all venerate so much we are doing ok and final league positions will give us the last laugh over anybody, and if they don't we damn well gave promotion a good shot, with steadfast fans, which we will retain, and we will try again, just as hard & with as much valour.

I don't have time for other football clubs, their results or attendances are meaningless to me, it's loyalty that counts & it's how BHAFC are playing that counts, it's how OUR club are doing that counts. We play great football, whether they like it or not other clubs are bound to look at us with some sort of admiration, and that's their problem not ours.

Now can we please keep Smeghurst dwellers away from here, they are hardly able to meaningfully promulgate with each other so are definitely not admissible of being on on here
Great rant from this clueless moron.

If we get promoted and they stay down we won't hear a word from them.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi

If we get promoted and they stay down we won't hear a word from them.
That reminds me of the episode of Friends where Joey uses a thesaurus on every word of a letter he writes in order to appear more intelligent. The result is of course a nonsense.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:11 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart
Ha ha. It's pure comedy gold.

Someone thinks because they are getting more through the turnstiles that it automatically means they are losing less than us. They get that through that through the turnstile, sell all these pies, get these players on a free - yet still lose 8m per year. At least 50% more than us. Then they lecture us about finances?

Imagine what the losses will be if they continue to fail to get promoted, and Gus engineers the slide down the table. These new fans will lose interest - prices will escalate. Bloom has to throw more money at it = more debt - slippery slope.

And Gareth Barry? Classic

'Another' wealthy fan personally 'donates' to our academy for a period of several years and it is suddenly comparible to the Bloom LOANS.

They are absolutely clueless - on football finances, football, and life in general. I thought these Sussex types were well educated.
We should talk in a language the Nigel's can't understand, I'll start.

Why is it that our nonpareil forum smells of this obnoxious skank and the caravan dwelling social theiving sc*m are able to register and post on it? Moderators please.....keep on top of it, just ban them.

Please Bozza please please ban them what a wanker

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:18 PM

To answer the original thread titles question...Was it Jimmy Saville

Old 06-03-2013, 06:46 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi
Just a few lines to look at.
Quote:
Steadfast fans
Apart from most of the 90's,all the 2000's and 2010-11 until some idiot spunked 100 big ones on a wonky stadium.
Quote:
We play great football
Played the bottom of the table team and registered zero shots.
Quote:
Clubs look at them with admiration
Who are these clubs?
Old 06-03-2013, 06:51 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart
Someone thinks because they are getting more through the turnstiles that it automatically means they are losing less than us.

This in a nut shell mate. In their world of high finance they assume it is better to turn over 50 million with losses of 10 million than turn over 10 million and break even.