Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 10-03-2013, 09:41 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
Where's Andy today??!

There's a distinct lack of weed on here of late, probably something to do with there massive haul of 1 point from the last 2 games, also probably a tad nervous about not getting a result on Tuesday against Barnsley which of course is their game in hand that they've been banging on about, they never learn.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:53 AM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
There's a distinct lack of weed on here of late, probably something to do with there massive haul of 1 point from the last 2 games, also probably a tad nervous about not getting a result on Tuesday against Barnsley which of course is their game in hand that they've been banging on about, they never learn.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 10-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough

You don't count Furk you are like one of us!
Old 10-03-2013, 09:55 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Agreed, I should have been more specific but I assumed people would know the ones I meant.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:57 AM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm not sure if I should be insulted by that.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 10-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
I'm not sure if I should be insulted by that.

It was the biggest compliment you could ever receive!
Old 10-03-2013, 09:31 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L
Looks like he did

So not sure what the punishment is, 3 games?
Depends what he is done for I guess, there is not really an offence of 'trying to trip the ref'. Having sent him off for it, if it goes down as violent conduct against the referee he could get any number of games. Dissent is a difficult one cos it usually covers verbal rather than physical attack.

Minor incident all things considered so 3 games will probably be the ban.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Resident Reading fan

Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen
Gus failing to control his players?

Brighton wobbling once again? Not the first time.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:37 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Brighton's strikers need to go to "Specsavers" as they cannot see the wood for the trees or tell the ref from an opposing player when venting their anger after another flop on the pitch.

They would throw their toys out of the pram like their fans do but they cannot find their pram.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:22 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle
Brighton's strikers need to go to "Specsavers" as they cannot see the wood for the trees or tell the ref from an opposing player when venting their anger after another flop on the pitch.

They would throw their toys out of the pram like their fans do but they cannot find their pram.
Perhaps he misinterpreted Gus's instructions to dish out harsh treatment to anything black?
Old 11-03-2013, 09:48 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo
Depends what he is done for I guess, there is not really an offence of 'trying to trip the ref'. Having sent him off for it, if it goes down as violent conduct against the referee he could get any number of games. Dissent is a difficult one cos it usually covers verbal rather than physical attack.

Minor incident all things considered so 3 games will probably be the ban.
4 Games