Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: Would you support Brighton against Man Utd in an FA Cup Final?
Come on Brighton, you useless *****! 2 4.44%
Meh, I hate Man Utd but please humiliate Brighton 26 57.78%
Heh heh, look at CMS he just fell over again 15 33.33%
Moo 2 4.44%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2013, 07:49 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Whatever happened to helmut Struntz?
Old 10-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Banned by Moderators

Crispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feeling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
I don't wish to appear rude, that would be the last thing I would do in a rivals forum, but are you using you elbows to type?
Well quite frankly I think you are being rude.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Banned by Moderators

Crispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feelingCrispy Log has brains that could explain any feeling
I just checked them green things near my name and something called 'Botty' bad repped me.
It might be negative repped but that word would be for people with an edukayshun.
I am starting to like those green lights near me name, botty so why you red light me?
It was hurtful.
Hurtful and uncalled for.
But mainly hurtful.
And slightly uncalled for.
Ya brightscum c unt.
No need for it really.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:48 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispy Log
I just checked them green things near my name and something called 'Botty' bad repped me.
It might be negative repped but that word would be for people with an edukayshun.
I am starting to like those green lights near me name, botty so why you red light me?
It was hurtful.
Hurtful and uncalled for.
But mainly hurtful.
And slightly uncalled for.
Ya brightscum c unt.
No need for it really.

So who do we think this is?

A Brighton poster?
Mat ov?
Trolly?
c block?
Miss Selhurst?
One of the mods feeling bored?
A N Other?

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 11-03-2013, 08:41 AM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl
One of the mods feeling bored?
Perhaps Chocky?
Old 11-03-2013, 07:15 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Would be as bad as the manure millwank final in 2004.

Like choosing between having diarrhea or vomit!!!