Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-10-2013, 05:15 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Far Cry 4

Of course, there was obviously going to be a Far Cry 4. But it appears we have "confirmation" from Cliff Martinez, the former Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer who has become quite the in-demand film composer.

Maybe this will be the game to convince me to go next-gen. Or maybe I'll just buy one next month on a whim.

Old 16-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Announced today, Far Cry 4 will release this year on November 18 in the US and November 20 in EMEA territories. The game will be available on both generations of consoles – PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 – along with Windows PC.

Taking a sharp turn away from the lush island jungles of the top-rated Far Cry 3, Far Cry 4 is set in Kyrat, an untamed region currently ruled by a despotic self-appointed king. But don’t be lulled into a false sense of security by the achingly beautiful views; Kyrat is a wild land full of perils. Once again, players will be able to craft their own stories as they travel through this exotic open world teeming with wildlife – using their wits along with an assortment of powerful weapons and diverse vehicles.
Old 10-06-2014, 04:18 AM
Panty Organizer

Old 02-10-2014, 06:47 PM
Panty Organizer

Hmm, crossbow only playthrough?

Old 02-10-2014, 07:30 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This game looks epic, loved the last one. Looking forward to it.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
This game looks epic, loved the last one. Looking forward to it.
It's amazing how good the game was even though it had about the worst "hero" ever.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:35 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
It's amazing how good the game was even though it had about the worst "hero" ever.

Yeah I agree, something wasn't quite right and I think uve hit the nail on the head. The hero didn't seem great.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
Yeah I agree, something wasn't quite right and I think uve hit the nail on the head. The hero didn't seem great.
Here's a visual representation of Jason Brody and his crew:

Old 02-10-2014, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Here's a visual representation of Jason Brody and his crew:

Lol actually just laughed out loud.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:13 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The new game looks great, can't wait.

Loved the outposts and animals in FC3.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
looking forward to it as well but might end up on the "wait until i upgrade to a ps4" list.
Old 14-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Panty Organizer

Himalayan disco:

Old 18-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Want to buy standard edition download from uPlay but it's not there. Anyone know of a direct link?
Old 18-11-2014, 02:53 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Want to buy standard edition download from uPlay but it's not there. Anyone know of a direct link?
don't think you can, I think everwhere is selling the limited edition at the moment. Why don't you want the DLC stuff?

If its the hefty price on Uplay you can get it for £28 from SimplyCDkeys
Old 18-11-2014, 02:54 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
don't think you can, I think everwhere is selling the limited edition at the moment. Why don't you want the DLC stuff?

If its the hefty price on Uplay you can get it for £28 from SimplyCDkeys
It's mainly the extra money. I object to paying as good as £50 for the limited edition.

Is that site legit?
Old 18-11-2014, 02:59 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
yep very legit, have used them many times before - To view the link you have to Register or Login

They will email your key in a couple of mins and bob's your uncle.

These sites work by physically buying the boxed retail games in bulk, then selling the code and chucking the packaging and disks away. Weirdly it works out cheaper for them.
Old 18-11-2014, 03:02 PM
Lovely

Nice one. Thanks for the heads up. This might be a stupid question, but how do you get the actual game installed if all you get is the key?
Old 18-11-2014, 03:03 PM
Lovely

Ah I see...you redeem the code on the uplay store?
Old 18-11-2014, 03:17 PM
STFU Donny

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Ah I see...you redeem the code on the uplay store?
yeah - download the client thingy from To view the link you have to Register or Login, then redeem the code in that (similar to steam)
Old 18-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Lovely

Nice one. Might forgo my usual Tuesday night GTA online session tonight for this.